K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

If you're looking for a Christian foundation combining Faith and Academics Bethany is the place. The caring faculty supported by Bethany Church (Pastor and staff) are great. My two children have prospered from their years here. They receive acolades from current teachers, family and friends for their character and knowledge developed at Bethany. Plus as an added benefit we've gained as a family in Christian Fellowship.

exorbitant tuition, not enough teachers, dated classrooms (overhead projectors, etc), does not compete with surrounding public schools in offering electives, daily PE, etc. Poor performing school. All of your tuition money goes to keeping the church afloat, nothing goes to the school and the church could care less!

This school is amazing! You cannot beat the one-on-one attention that the students get, the student to teacher ratio is excellent. This was our first year at the school and my husband and I could not be happier. Our son is getting exposed to so many areas; technology, art, music, and next year Spanish....and he's only in first grade! The staff truly cares about its students and respects them. In return, the school produces respectful, caring students. They look out for each other, are respectful of their surroundings, and are polite to others.

We love Bethany School. My husband and I are not religious people but we wanted to offer our child a christian education and give her the option. We have found that there is a good mix of bible teachings and regular school work. Her teachers are wonderful and always so friendly. All of the other children at Bethany are very kind. The school teaches the children about respect. It is so refreshing to have a young man or young lady hold the door open for you and greet you as you walk past them. The administrative staff is also very friendly. I love that the doors are locked during school hours for safety. They also recycle uniforms that children have grown out of. You can buy these in their used uniform closet for a great price. We are very happy with Bethany Lutheran School, and would definitely recommend this school to our friends.

I love this school. I'm a student. It's my third year. I love the teachers and the other students. Most people are really nice, then you have the occasional mean kid. The one thing I don't like about Bethany, however, is the lack of space during chapel. I feel crammed together against the other students.

Best school around. Both my kids go there and I couldn't be more pleased. Before Principal Schneider came there were some serious problems with the school but in the last 4 years everything is in tip top shape thanks to Principal Schneider and his wonderful teaching staff.

Excellent school! Excellent classes, acedemics, and teachers! The principal greets EVERY child by name as they enter the school EVERY day. What a welcome!! Very loving and nurturing environment. We've been there for 4 years and would not think of moving our child. The principal is open and friendly, and has high standards for his students.

Everyone has their own experiences and their own views no matter how much another would like to invalidate those views. You have no right to deem them untrue because it was not YOUR experience. The questions asked are condescending and argumentative and there for will not be addressed. Open your eyes and realize it not all about you.

I know first-hand that the comment about Principal Schneider is untrue. I have found that Mr. Schneider always conducts himself in the most professional manner. He is so concerned about our families and their ability to pay tuition that he is currently working to establish a golf tournament to raise money for the school's scholarship fund. I know Principal Schneider has an open door policy and is willing to talk, so my two questions to this person are 1) did you speak to Mr. Schneider about the way you felt? and 2) if you found the tuition to be so outlandish, why put your student (or students) in the school?

Once the principal knows you're leaving or or are not paying the outlandish tuition, he will act like you no longer exist..Pretty petty and definitely unprofessional...........

Last modified Bethany Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades K-8