Posted August 16, 2014
I have two children currently at Alamo and have had nothing but a very positive experience so far. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the teachers my children have had have been nothing but the best. I feel that all the involved adults (parents, teachers, and staff) really care about each child's well being. I know my children are safe and well cared for at Alamo. I feel so grateful that my family gets to be a part of a great school with such a neat atmosphere.

Posted February 27, 2013
My love for Alamo runs far and wide! Like lots of other people I also attended Alamo school. I had a wonderful Alamo life, to the point where when I had kids I made sure they went to Alamo. I loved all of the teachers and staff back then just as I do now. My first job was at Alamo school during the summer. My kids now have had some of the same teachers that I had.. I love Alamo school.. We are all about Family! If you send your child to Alamo, You won't be disapointed.

Posted February 21, 2012
I have a long history with Alamo School, having attended myself, K through 6th, and as a parent of three children who attended K through 6th. My husband and I enjoyed our children's cumulative 14 years at Alamo! We found the teachers to be enthusiastic and our children were challenged and happy to go to school each day. Currently, two of our children are successful college students and one is in on the honor roll in middle school. Their academic success was built on their fantastic elementary education in each and every grade and with many different members of the Alamo teaching staff.

Alamo Elementary School 2

Posted February 08, 2012
I am a grandmother of a student at Alamo School. I myself attended Alamo School when it first opened. Unfortunately i am disappointed in Alamo School. My husband (who was a history teacher prior to being called up to active duty in the Air Force) always said that "some teachers teach for the love of teaching and some teachers teach because it is an absolute power trip." I firmly believe the second grade at Alamo school is not staffed with teachers who teach for the love of teaching. Perhaps Alamo School's reputation needs to be redefined.

Posted July 12, 2011
Both of my boys were lucky enough to attend Alamo from K-6th grade and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I quickly joined the PTA and was very excited to help with the many events that the children and families were able to enjoy. All of my sons teachers were wonderful. Just stepping on the campus tells you just what kind of school Alamo is and that is geared towards not only learning, but family. After 10 years of having children at Alamo, my youngest child is now moving on to middle school, but we will never forget Alamo and will always be part of the Alamo family.

Posted March 31, 2011
We have had our child at Alamo since the 1st grade and he is now in the 4th grade. He has had wonderful teachers and is an A student. He loves his teachers, enjoys the school activities and continues to thrive at Alamo. There is lots of parent involvement at this school and it really shows. We live outside of Vacaville and prefer Alamo to any of the other schools offered in either Vacaville or the FSUSD. I met with at least a dozen schools before coming to Alamo. The staff at Alamo was by far the warmest and most inviting and so was the principal. We saw what the school offered and knew this was the school for our child. I can't imagine him in another school. Thank you Alamo.

Alamo Elementary School 3

Posted August 16, 2010
We bought our house because it was in the Alamo school district, and had heard such wonderful things about the school. After a year of kindergarten, we have transferred to a different school. The teacher we had was not willing to challenge our child, who read far above grade level. She was expected to do the same work as the other children, and was extremely bored at school.

Alamo Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Very nice older school small and friendly

Alamo Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
My son was a first grader here who was struggling from kindergarten at a different school....all of his grades increased x3.Great teachers,staff and principle!!!!

Alamo Elementary School
500 South Orchard Avenue, Vacaville, CA  95688
Last modified Alamo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alamo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top