Posted April 29, 2010
The quality of Jean Callison Elementary School is evident in its students. We have been privileged to know many of those students in the past 19 years and watched them get a good start at Callison that lasted all the way to college. Kudos to the teachers and parents of this wonderful school, too!

Posted April 26, 2010
I love the kids most of all they are bright and shiny and wonderful.Our parents care and our staff are amazing.

Posted April 26, 2010
Callison instills in a student a desire to learn and the confidence to be the best that they can be.

Posted April 26, 2010
Callison has a great staff who supports each other and their students in every way

Posted April 26, 2010
Great environment, Awesome teachers, fantastic PTA. Callison teachers have helped instill a motivation and desire to learn and succeed in my girls. Callison staff are involved and supportive of the students... and they truly care in seeing the children grow into well-rounded, educated individuals.

Posted April 25, 2010
I love Jean Callison because all three of my children went there and loved it.I have been a parent there an am also a staff member there, it is a very good school. Teachers and staff are the best.

Posted April 25, 2010
Great teachers & staff, phenomenal kids and wonderful, caring parents & grandparents!

Posted April 24, 2010
Everyone is great! Staff, parents and teachers! We are working hard so that the kids 'feel' the current budget crisis as little as possible! Everyone is pulling together to help our district through the SOS campaign!

Posted September 17, 2009
I love how the school allows you to eat breakfast or lunch with the kids in the cafeteria! The teachers and staff do a wonderful job about making sure the kids don't feel the effects of the budget cuts or economy when they're at school. Teachers spend a lot of their personal funds to have basic supplies available for their students and parents give what they can whenever the school reaches out to them. The school and the community are just awesome!

Jean Callison Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
I Love my teacher, and the office staff which are wonderful people who make the school run smooth, I just love the office staff which I feel the don't get enough praises.

Jean Callison Elementary School
6261 Vanden Road, Vacaville, CA  95687
Last modified Jean Callison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jean Callison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top