Posted July 20, 2014
We transferred from another county mid-year and I noticed a positive change in my child. She is happy here. It is safe a and clean. The adjacent park and playgrounds are lovely. Administration is responsive. Bullying is not tolerated.

Cooper Elementary School 2

Posted August 13, 2013
Horrible experience from this school!! The teachers are great but principal and vice principal are horrid!! They are all about the dollar and have no regards for a child's health or well being. Very disappointed in the harassment and bullying from office personnel.

Posted May 03, 2013
BEST school in Vacaville!! Even trumps Travis USD schools. The principal is so nice and accommodating. I love the teachers there. So warm and welcoming. They all have a passion for teaching students. All teachers are so awesome. Academics are top notch!! My son is very advanced due to going to this school, loves math, english, science and history. Highest API in the district and very safe school. My son loves going to school here and we are so happy at Cooper. We even had an IEP and it was respected and followed by all his teachers. No bullying and all kids are nice and friendly. Go Cooper Comets!

Posted March 07, 2012
My daughter was in a private school in Vacaville for the K and 1st grades. After some research I decided to put her in Cooper. WOW. First to find out she was grossly behind was disheartening, considering we were paying for her education prior. SInce she started Cooper in the 2nd grade she has been pushed and challenged academically. Now in the 4th grade she is doing amazing! Mrs Bailey is hands down awesome and I could not be more happier to have her in such a distinguished school, where teachers CARE and parents UNITE. Don't look any further from Cooper, they are the #1 elementary for a good reason!

Posted February 13, 2012
When we purchased our new home in Vacaville, school district was important to us, but we had no idea how wonderful such a large public school could be. We moved from the other side of the country, where our kids went to a small Montessori school (fabulous one BTW!!!) so moving to such a huge public school made us a little nervous. 3 of our 4 kids go to Cooper and I can not say enough positive about the administration, office staff, and of course, the teachers. Our children are in Kindergarten, 2nd and 4th grade, (and year after next our 4th will start kindy) and they all LOVE school, and we really feel they are getting an amazing education. Every teacher we have had contact with has been spectacular. I need to make special mention of my son's teacher, Mrs. Pam Wilcox. I have never seen a kindergarten teacher so totally interested in each individual child, and with such unwaivering enthusiasm. She makes the kids EXCITED to learn. My son comes home happy EVERY single day, and cries when he has to miss school because he loves Mrs. Wilcox class so very much. Thank you to the entire staff at Cooper for making this transition for our kids such a positive experience!

Cooper Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2012
The second grade teachers were great, the principle is great, but having a hard time finding a third grade teacher that cares. My son who is in room 26 keeps having issues. Hoping next year will be better. Everyone from the crossing guards to the parents are friendly! Over all Cooper is a good school.

Posted November 01, 2009
The teachers are great with the kids. I have 3 children at cooper and they are very happy at Cooper

Posted October 19, 2009
Cooper is giving my grandchildren a great education and has very caring teachers.

Posted October 16, 2009
Cooper school is a true example of community. Teachers, Parents, Volunteers, Staff, and kids all working together. It's a wonderful place to learn and grow.

Posted October 15, 2009
Due to the huge budget cut the school is doing everything possible to raise money and has been successful in ensuring that the classrooms are equipped with the necessary tools to allow the children to effectively learn by not cutting back on any resources for the classrooms themselves.

Cooper Elementary School
750 Christine Drive, Vacaville, CA  95687
Last modified Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top