Vacaville, CA

Posted November 18, 2010
I havve two kids that went to brownsvalley. my daughter finished it out from 2nd to 6th. I never liked the school to much so my sons last year i begged to move him out. He now goes to hemlock, i really enjoy this school just in the 3 mnths my son has been there his grades and repect for others as shown progress. there is less teasing and bulling in this school and the principal shows a lot of intrest in her students.

Posted April 10, 2010

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted January 11, 2010
I have had the honor of being part of the Hemlock community for a few years now and I have to agree that Hemlock is the best school. I have never met a more determined group of teachers and parents.

Hemlock Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2010
I have 2 children who attend hemlock and am very very pleased with the school. My kids enjoy going and since it is a smaller school, everyone knows eachother! I hope this school stays open because it will be a great stress on all students and staff involved.

Posted May 01, 2008

Hemlock Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
My son is in Kindergarten. His teacher has been great this year. He has grown so much this year. He's reading and writing. He's at a first grade learning level. I've had no complaints this year. The staff is wonderful and the new principal seems to be doing a great job.

Posted August 23, 2007
This school is the best by far. The whole staff is very friendly and family oriented. Kids come first at this school!

Hemlock Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2007

Hemlock Elementary School
400 Hemlock Street, Vacaville, CA  95688
Last modified Hemlock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hemlock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top