Vacaville, CA

Posted April 27, 2010
I am a parent of a 4th and 6th grader at Orchard Elementary. I am extremely please and proud to have my children attend school here. All the teachers are fully accredited, and do truly care about the students. I know my children are getting a top notch education at Orchard Elementary. Go Owls

Posted September 16, 2009
We have the smartest kids and the most hard working staff.

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007
Great school, wonderful after school program. Teachers are very involved with our children and their education and will work the child to get them on track

Posted September 28, 2007
Orchard has a GREAT after school program this year that has been a lifesaver!

Posted August 09, 2007

Posted July 26, 2004
With a strong PTA and long-time teaching staff, this school ranks as one of the highest in the district for quality academics. The new-this-year principal did her best to keep old traditions and, while not popular with some, innovated the library media center. The science lab and chess club set this school apart. Janitor Linda Reed is second to none and keeps the school imaculately clean. Assemblies are timely and weekly assemblies reward students for getting caught being good and special achievement. Children with special needs on campus add diversity to the student body. Playground equipment is brand new. Country setting is great for kids and they love 'the forest' of oak trees and the large soccer field.

Posted February 23, 2004
I love Orchard School, all three of my kids have gone through this school and I have loved every one of their teachers and they learned so much and were very prepared for Jr. High. I love how small they kept the school and very personable. This is the first year without Mrs. Glover and of course things arent the same but still a very awesome school. We love Orchard!

Posted November 01, 2003
I have put 4 kids through school at Orchard Elementary. This is not just a school, this is like one big extended family. The staff truly care about your kids and there is no doubt that any child can succeed there and excel beyond your expectations. I have moved to southern California and my kids miss this school more than anything. I will never forget it. It was an amazing experience.

Posted August 26, 2003
This is not only a school of learning but a school of compassion. With much more values and dedication not only to the student but to the whole family. The involvement is incredible, the parents are wonderful, the school is in my opinion the best one to be in.

Orchard Elementary School
805 North Orchard Avenue, Vacaville, CA  95688
Last modified Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top