Vacaville, CA

Posted April 10, 2014
There is a lot of diversity at Padan school which I love. Two of my kids were advanced proficient on the standardized test and one was having a tough time with reading, because of the extra money this school receives for academic improvement my son was given extra help and is doing so much better!

Eugene Padan Elementary School 2

Posted July 18, 2011
This school is mediocre at best. My child has been here since kindergarten and as each year passes i become more and more discouraged. Not a well organized school - NO PHYSICAL EDUCATION - Poor test scores. My child was in 4th grade last year and we had to ASK for homework. Overall I am very dissatisfied - it seems this school has decided to lower the educational standards in order to cater to the families who don't speak English, don't support education or physical activities. Very sad that we have lowered our standards to that magnitude! :(

Posted February 03, 2010
Padan is a all around wonderful school....We moved from the area to Fairfield and moved right back just so our son could contuine going to school here:) Great, Caring and Loving staff..Now a days it is hard to find teachers who really care to most it is just a job but they ALL truely care here.

Eugene Padan Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
Love this school! My daughter excels in all areas. They have a GREAT after school prgram. Love the 'small' feel of the school. Great staff and location!

Eugene Padan Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2007

Posted November 03, 2005
Padan Elementary is a very diverse school in all areas. The student population represents a refreshingly wide variety of racial, cultural, religous and economic backgrounds. Padan incorporates 'The Kids for Character' program and strongly encourages and promotes the values of respect,kindness, responsibility and performing to one's personal best ability. Padan boasts an experienced and caring staff which is strongly supported by the parent booster club. My two children have attended Padan and our family has been very pleased with both the staff and school.

Eugene Padan Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2005

Posted February 25, 2005
I think Padan School is a great school. As a former Padan stuident years ago I would not want my children to learn at any other school. Padan's staff is kind, loyal, loving, compassionate and very dedicated. I think if you want the best than you want Padan.

Eugene Padan Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2005
I have had a very good experience with padan.The teachers are very helpful and are always looking for ways to improve.

Eugene Padan Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2004

Eugene Padan Elementary School
200 Padan School Road, Vacaville, CA  95687
Last modified Eugene Padan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eugene Padan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top