Posted May 29, 2014
North Park Elementary is a wonderful school! The Principal and staff are very approachable and their passion for the school is easy to see. Most teachers are nice - there may be some parents who may not like certain teachers, but we have been very happy with all the teachers for our child. The PTA is active and always working hard for the school, despite the severe budget crunch that this and other schools are going through. I wish more funds could be allocated to our Saugus Union schools so that we could go to smaller classes and more programs like foreign language etc. Overall, very happy with our school, despite its limitations due to budget cuts.

Posted March 07, 2014
This is GREAT SCHOOL in great area . Looking forward to send my kids to this school.

North Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
Our school has faced hard economic times and we have large class sizes however our students are still thriving. Our PTA is extremely dedicated, parents are very involved and teachers are terrific. We have a wonderful administration who genuinely care for students. My only complaint is not with the school is with the County which doesn't disburse money equitably and still gives us money based on 1960's population.

Posted September 08, 2011
LOVE this school! Fantastic group of teachers and staff and the parental involvement is off the charts. The PTA is fantastic. I think of all the students as OUR kids and all the school as a family...and I'm not the only one. I really don't think you can get any better than this!

Posted January 31, 2011
We moved to this school 2 yrs ago from Pico Canyon Elementary. I was worried after coming from such a great school however, have been very happy with the school, teachers, principals and parent involvement. I think we'll stay!

Posted January 16, 2011
I love this school!!! The teachers are so nice! I'm in 6th grade and will be sadly leaving the school this year ):

Posted February 17, 2010
Fantastic school with innovative teachers and technology. Serving to keep students fit and healthy with PE and other activities. The plays and performances are top knotch!

Posted September 24, 2009
Love the school and all the teacher have a grate pta

Posted September 24, 2009
We have a great group of teachers and parents that seek many different opportunities to make sure our kids get the best possible education. It's all for the kids!

Posted September 23, 2009
Our school in one word would be best described as AWESOME! Teachers, staff, PTA and a wonderful parent-base make our school one of the best in the country!

North Park Elementary School
23335 West Sunset Hills Drive, Valencia, CA  91355
Last modified North Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top