Posted August 01, 2014
I could never say enough good things about this school. The teachers are loving. The academics make the public schools out here seem like a preschool. The students learn not only academics but how to be respectful, critical thinkers prepared for life.

Posted April 24, 2014
Trinity Classical Academy is a Christ centered school that teaches from a Classical education perspective. I love what my kids are learning academically as well as morally. We need more schools just like Trinity!!

Posted April 12, 2014
trinity classical academy I love this school because is a very good way to show how God lives in our lives and how each subject has part of his essence. This school teaches how to live Christian lives, for real!

Posted April 11, 2014
Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." God is the center of every aspect at Trinity. The solid foundation this provides for my children is priceless. The blessing upon my family, indescribable! The excitement of being a part of this each day feels like a dream, yet it is real. A++ to Trinity Classical Academy

Posted April 10, 2014
Trinity Classical Academy in Valencia does everything first rate. There is careful thought and consideration put into each facet implemented at the school. From curriculum to after school pick-up, they have it all covered. I know that my daughter is loved and cared for when I drop her off in the morning. I never have to worry about her well being or education. The staff and administration are readily available if needed. Safety measures are visibly implemented on a daily basis. Having been a public elementary school teacher for many years, I know that my daughter is receiving sound instruction academically, grounded in Biblical standards. I can't say that I have any complaints or suggestions for improvement at the moment. Trinity Classical Academy definitely provides an environment rich in integrity and academic excellence.

Posted April 09, 2014
This school amazing! My kids love to go to school at Trinity! They are most excited that Trinity offers a wide range of sports and fine arts for all grades. (From swim and golf teams to orchestra and drum line.) As a parent, I love that they will be at the same school from kindergarten to 12th grade and know they will be completely prepared for college.

Posted April 09, 2014
If I could give Trinity Classical Academy six stars, I would! The level of education my children receive is evident, having come from a public school previously. The Trinity teachers are clearly invested in the kids and take the time to know each child and understand their strengths and weaknesses. The leadership team at Trinity is also stellar. There is a true commitment of teachers and leaders at Trinity in helping parents raise children in a Christian environment, helping to develop children of character, and encouraging academic success. I can't give high enough praise!

Posted April 08, 2014
I love Trinity! My kids love Trinity! Their grandparents are in awe of what they see there! Not only are they learning to their highest potential - and it's amazing how that can possible for all the students - but they actually enjoy their teachers (who are fabulous!), the community of faith that exists, and the peers and friends they have. My kids have been at Trinity since Kindergarten and 2nd grade - they are now both in high school. They don't want to consider going elsewhere, as they know and appreciate that they are receiving such great things at their school! It's not a perfect place, but it's an excellent place, with abundant opportunities - for academics, athletics, fine arts, after-school enrichment opportunities, growing in faith, feeling loved, loving others, and all in a culture that valued "walking the walk" above "talking the talk." Many Christian schools are Christian in name only. Trinity lives it - in the classroom, on the playground, on the court/field - it's all for the glory of God!

Posted April 08, 2014
If you are looking for a school which will challenge your child, help them grow in their faith, as a student, and in life, offers a wide range of extra-curricular sports and activities, and won't actually break the bank, this is the school you want. Even if you don't live real close, it would absolutely be worth the drive to make sure your child gets the best.

Posted April 08, 2014
Trinity is an amazing place! The Spirit is palpable there and I am so excited my children have this opportunity!!

Trinity Classical Academy
28310 Kelly Johnson Parkway, Valencia, CA  91355
Last modified Trinity Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Classical Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top