626 students|Newhall

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Had three kids go through this school and had great experiences with all of them. With a set of twins, I expected some obstacles but the school staff worked with us and our concerns every time. Very grateful for all of their hard work.

My son is currently attending this school. He loves it so far and the teachers are great!

We are finishing our third year at Meadows since relocating to Valencia. We bought our home based on Great School's rating, and are so glad we did. Meadows has become like a family with excellent staff and wonderful families. We love Meadows.

Both teachers (Dobry and Porter) are amazing teachers. Both have copious amounts of patience to deal with the kids and immense abilities in regards to their organization and classroom instruction. Love them and this school!!

Great academic curriculum; my daughter was very well prepared for junior high school. There were a lot of fun and outdoors activities too. Since this school is next to a beautiful park the kids got the chance to play all kind of games. There was always supervision. The school had some special events and fundraisers throughout the year that were very well visited (and I assume successful). In 6th grade the fun got buttoned down a bit and the kids had more work. Also the teachers didn't want parent volunteers around anymore. Which was fine. It was all to prepare the kids for the next step. We walked to this school every day for the seven years my daughter went there. She had a beautiful childhood in this neighborhood and at her Meadows school. I'm so glad she went there!

Teachers teaches not only academic but also instill good values to their students. Very approchable and sensitive to students/parents needs. Thanks for a job well done!

Meadows has a great reputation. We just started and have already met some awesome parents. And our daughter is flourishing.

I am so very very pleased with Meadows! The principal and the teachers are fabulous! It is a real family atmosphere!

I have 2 kids a Meadows and can only speak highly of this school. The Principal has a great vision for the school and is always there to listen to both the parents and the kids. The office staff are professional, friendly and are always happy to help. I couldn't imagine my kids going through elementary school anywhere else!

Last modified Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.