Posted September 15, 2014
My younger sister started at this school in 1988. I am pleased to say that this school is as amazing now as it was then! The teachers, speech pathologist, office personnel, cafeteria staff, crossing guards even.... all are so thoughtful and helpful. This is such a far cry from the district we just left. I am thrilled to have my son at this school.

Posted January 24, 2013
I have been at this school for 8 years now and can't say enough wonderful things about it. We have had amazing teachers and the principal is great, very open to discussion on matters of your child. Great neighborhood and parent involvement is huge at this school. Love it!!!!

Valencia Valley Elementary School 2

Posted October 23, 2012
Due to budget cuts elementary schools that were closed now we have larger classrooms more students for teachers. Unfortunately due to large classrooms; teachers cannot give one on one time to students that need it. Instead teachers are asked to label a child, as struggling, cannot stay focused, etc. and then asked the parent to have them tested for ADD. I am hearing that this is becoming prevalent among many public schools. Go back to PRIVATE schools if you can.

Posted November 22, 2011
This school is fantastic!! Everyone you come in contact with, from the crossing guards, to the office staff, to the teachers, and other school staff is friendly, cheerful, helpful and professional. (pretty unusual these days). Our son is very happy here. The staff does a great job not only with academics but with character development! This environment is far superior to the two private schools our child previously attended, and there is definately better supervision at recess, lunch, etc. Our child is very advanced academically, so I just buy extra books and materials that are a grade or two higher from online school supply stores and give him extra assignments to challenge him. Also, the school is willing and able to give "extra" or more advanced work if your child is above grade level. The principal and teachers actually listen to parents and strive to meet the needs of each child. That's pretty amazing for a public school. This place is a gem.

Valencia Valley Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2011
Just moved to area 4 mos ago and my 5yr old son just started 1st grade at this school. Only 2 days into the new school year and my son had been bullied by a group of 5 kids. Needless to say I am very sad & disappointed as to how the situation was handled!

Posted June 12, 2011
My son is attending Valencia Valley Elementary, the school is great, wonderful programs, and Principal is amazing and cares about the children. The teachers are amazing specially, Mrs. Frandson. I can't wait for my Daughter to start going to this school.

Valencia Valley Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Amazing school! We are so fortunate to have such a great balance of academics, arts, and caring staff. It is a very healthy place for my children. They are well prepared for junior high once they leave. Emphasis is not placed on test scores but they end up always in the top 3 in Santa Clarita Valley. Great families also- focused on the kids and making it a great school.

Posted July 26, 2009
Greatest school ever with excellent, accessible principal and caring, motivating teachers.

Posted May 17, 2009

Valencia Valley Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2009

Valencia Valley Elementary School
23601 Carrizo Drive, Valencia, CA  91355
Last modified Valencia Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valencia Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top