Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 3

Posted August 13, 2015
Both of my kids go to this school. There are some good teachers but there's also the teachers that don't really care for their students. I've asked for tutoring for one of my children and was told they couldn't provide tutoring because her California state test scores were at barely passing level. The teacher instead suggested maybe I consider holding her back a grade. This to me was not a solution because it would probably be the same thing the following year. There's a lot of bullying going on in this school the principle should really find a solution other then dividing the play ground in half and try to separate the students in recess. There's also restrooms how can two students who can not be near each other avoid using the restroom. Teachers also charge kids grizzly dollars to use the restroom this I think is ridiculous what if they don't have grizzly dollars they have to hold it all day that's not right this will cause the kids to have bladder problems in the future!

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted March 26, 2014
My 3 children attend Grandview all threee are excellent students. thanks to all the teachers and administration, staff and volunteers.

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted May 04, 2012
The new principal Mr. Percy does not know how to deal with children in professional manner. Calling children liars when they need his help. Very ashamed of this school and the way sensative needs are handled. They need to re-hire Mr Valez as principal. I hope Mr. Percy gets the training he desperatly needs. The children would be better off with a new principal A.S.A.P. !!

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted December 09, 2011
. If your a teacher here you can count on the principal protecting your name and job and the school image #1 then maybe they will consider the mental,emotinal and physical saftey of the student's.

Posted May 04, 2010
I think Grandveiw is great. Im in 7th Grade and I've been there since kindergarten and I've learned alot. I get straight As because of the great teachers there.

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted March 31, 2010
I went to Grandview about two years ago. I was there since the second grade, so I pretty much love the school. Although it is'nt a private school, it's still a great school. The teachers there are awesome! For example Mr. Wilson, Mrs. McDermott, Mrs. Barreas, and many more. Grandview may not be the perfect school but then again nothing is or ever will be. I am just a little upset that they are changing the name... and mascot.. :(

Posted March 12, 2010
Both of my children have attended this school and have both excelled academically. The teachers in the honors rotation are knowledgeable and caring and I attribute my children s success to their commitment to education. The new 6th grade math and science teacher is great.

Posted December 05, 2009
this school is the BEST!!! most of the bad things you hear about our school isn't half true!!!! like our fights there aren't that manyy as people say there is.... the most is probably just like one or two!!! serious!!! we have the greatest teachers in the world.

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 4

Posted June 20, 2009
i love my school i have nice teacher i learn alot and we have fun elective we have robotics, band, computer, avid, and many more. my school doesnt even have that many fights the most i can remember for the whole year was lyk 2-4 trust me ive seen more at other schools i really recomend u take ur children to this school.

Posted December 17, 2008
I love my school :) They have an excellent band teacher (as of 2008)... And there aren't that many fights. Haha. P.S. Don't hate on my school. I went to the elementary there, and I had awesome scores and the teachers are very, very nice. :D

795 North Grandview Lane, Valinda, CA  91744-4259
Last modified Grandview, College Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.