Valinda, CA

Posted March 26, 2014
My 3 children attend Grandview all threee are excellent students. thanks to all the teachers and administration, staff and volunteers.

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted May 04, 2012
The new principal Mr. Percy does not know how to deal with children in professional manner. Calling children liars when they need his help. Very ashamed of this school and the way sensative needs are handled. They need to re-hire Mr Valez as principal. I hope Mr. Percy gets the training he desperatly needs. The children would be better off with a new principal A.S.A.P. !!

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted December 09, 2011
. If your a teacher here you can count on the principal protecting your name and job and the school image #1 then maybe they will consider the mental,emotinal and physical saftey of the student's.

Posted May 04, 2010
I think Grandveiw is great. Im in 7th Grade and I've been there since kindergarten and I've learned alot. I get straight As because of the great teachers there.

Posted March 31, 2010
I went to Grandview about two years ago. I was there since the second grade, so I pretty much love the school. Although it is'nt a private school, it's still a great school. The teachers there are awesome! For example Mr. Wilson, Mrs. McDermott, Mrs. Barreas, and many more. Grandview may not be the perfect school but then again nothing is or ever will be. I am just a little upset that they are changing the name... and mascot.. :(

Posted March 12, 2010
Both of my children have attended this school and have both excelled academically. The teachers in the honors rotation are knowledgeable and caring and I attribute my children s success to their commitment to education. The new 6th grade math and science teacher is great.

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted December 05, 2009
this school is the BEST!!! most of the bad things you hear about our school isn't half true!!!! like our fights there aren't that manyy as people say there is.... the most is probably just like one or two!!! serious!!! we have the greatest teachers in the world.

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy 4

Posted June 20, 2009
i love my school i have nice teacher i learn alot and we have fun elective we have robotics, band, computer, avid, and many more. my school doesnt even have that many fights the most i can remember for the whole year was lyk 2-4 trust me ive seen more at other schools i really recomend u take ur children to this school.

Posted December 17, 2008
I love my school :) They have an excellent band teacher (as of 2008)... And there aren't that many fights. Haha. P.S. Don't hate on my school. I went to the elementary there, and I had awesome scores and the teachers are very, very nice. :D

Grandview, College Preparatory Academy
795 North Grandview Lane, Valinda, CA  91744
Last modified Grandview, College Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview, College Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top