Valinda, CA

Posted October 14, 2014
I attended Valinda School Of Academics since preschool 2004, through six grade 2012. The school is amazing. But there's two new principals and I'm not really sure what they're characteristics are but the teachers are outstanding. They are like 2nd parents. They are role models and god at setting you up for success. Love the school. Once a valiant, always a valiant.

Posted December 03, 2013
Valinda has turned itself around students, grades, teachers, principles, and goals for the whole school together ! Its an amazing experience from pre k. To 8th grade it will be hard but It will be an unforgetable school year or years . Valinda IS NOT ghetto so stop calling us that , I recommend not to send you student to GRANDVIEW !!!!!!

Posted July 02, 2011
My daughter is an honor roll student here at Valinda. She can count on any teacher becuase of their respect, kindness, and intelligence. The administrators work really good with kids and are strict at the same time. any student can succeed with their responsible faculty and helpful staff. It is a better environment than it used to be with lockers and a larger ASB group. Valinda is great for education needs, special needs, and leadership. Overall it has been working towards being a better school and I say that it is very great. And Valinda uses its budget more wisely than spending it nonsense like other schools with more money or benefits from their district or state.

Valinda School Of Academics 3

Posted May 18, 2011
Really disapointed, my daughter have been struggling a lot since her 6 grade, because of the bad administration at valinda 2 years ago. I been talking with the principal about my daughter grades and with her teachers and no body is able to help my daughter, her avid teacher have been telling my daugter that she will be struggling even at higschool because she don't get math. actually i am been applying for a highschool for my daughter at the one my son is attending, but she still not able to pass the minimun acceptant requirement of pre-algebra test. At this point i am frustrated already about my daughter education. and it seems not body is responsible for the results. My recommendation is always look the best for your childrens. I moved already my other daughter to another school and she is learning a lot. Hope the distric can help valinda with better programs to assist student that are struggling with their grades, unafortunately for my daughter is too late at valinda because this is her last year. "Thanks a lot."

Posted March 30, 2010
This is a GREAT SCHOOL! Thanks to Mrs. Horseman V.P & Mrs. Gomez 'P. Great changes have been made in the last 2 yrs. My 8th grade son will be leaving valinda at the end of the schl. yr and I will truly miss the staff.

Valinda School Of Academics 0

Posted November 28, 2009
This school is a very good school. My child is a Special Ed student in the Middle School. I have observed significance improvement in my child and he still continues to learn. The administration is great and is willing to work with the parents.

Posted October 24, 2009

Valinda School Of Academics 0

Posted June 26, 2009
this school is very dirty, the principal is a nice lady but the students dont learn enough they nheed more programs for the students.

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009

Valinda School Of Academics
1030 Indian Summer Avenue, Valinda, CA  91744
Last modified Valinda School Of Academics is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valinda School Of Academics Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top