Bad
Good

Last year was a very stressfull dropping off my kids in the morning while the school was being runned by the old principal. The first day of school this year was such a big difference. All the teachers were actually smiling even the custiodian. Once I met the new principal I understood why. This man is actually human. He demonstrates so much interest in the children's education as well as their well being. I've witnessed how much the teachers enjoy working with him. Also every concern a parent has the principal main concern is to reassure the parent that they will work together to find the best posssible solution. I am so glad that I kept my children in this school.

The new principal is such a great person I'm glad the school is a better place now. The staff seems so much more motivated and is now actuallyl smiling.

Wing Lane is a wonderful school. The teachers are highly skilled and very motived with their classrooms. I have met most of the teachers and they seem to be very committed. Most teachers stay after school really late working on ways to make school more interesting to the students. I am so happy my child is attending this school. I do have a complaint. The principal is not quite friendly. She seems bitter and I feel she stresses out her staff. When I have walked in the office the staff there does not seem friendly. I feel they may be in the wrong place.

Last modified Wing Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.