Valinda, CA

Wing Lane Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2009
Last year was a very stressfull dropping off my kids in the morning while the school was being runned by the old principal. The first day of school this year was such a big difference. All the teachers were actually smiling even the custiodian. Once I met the new principal I understood why. This man is actually human. He demonstrates so much interest in the children's education as well as their well being. I've witnessed how much the teachers enjoy working with him. Also every concern a parent has the principal main concern is to reassure the parent that they will work together to find the best posssible solution. I am so glad that I kept my children in this school.

Wing Lane Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
The new principal is such a great person I'm glad the school is a better place now. The staff seems so much more motivated and is now actuallyl smiling.

Wing Lane Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2009
Wing Lane is a wonderful school. The teachers are highly skilled and very motived with their classrooms. I have met most of the teachers and they seem to be very committed. Most teachers stay after school really late working on ways to make school more interesting to the students. I am so happy my child is attending this school. I do have a complaint. The principal is not quite friendly. She seems bitter and I feel she stresses out her staff. When I have walked in the office the staff there does not seem friendly. I feel they may be in the wrong place.

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted July 08, 2004
My daughter attended Wing Lane 2nd through 5th grade. Her experience at Wing Lane was extraordinary. The teachers were great. They were dedicated, highly skilled, and energetic. The kids were always challenged, and motivated to work at their best. The teachers were a true examples of leadership. The principal,was truly a leader, and a good friend to the staff and students. She was full of energy, and transmitted that same energy to teachers and students. Always striving to do her best for the children and their school. She worked closely with teachers and parents. She was great with the kids. Always motivated the students to participate in different courses so that they could experience a number of things which would help them decide what they loved. She was also a firm believer of discipline, and rewarding students for good behavior. My daughter loved her and every one of her teachers there.

Wing Lane Elementary School
16605 Wing Lane, Valinda, CA  91744
Last modified Wing Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wing Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top