Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 25, 2016
I attended Bethel and Graduated 2006. Personally I feel this School gets a bad wrap because of the city it is located in and all of the negative basis's that come along with it. However like the city, Bethel continues to improve and show great promise. Although it has been some time since I graduated from here I have younger family members who continue to attend and they all, including myself, have become or are becoming great assets to their communities. As long as you are involved in your child's education and life for that matter, then this school is more then suffocate and the environment including the diversity are top-notch.

Posted February 11, 2015
Jesse Bethel and the Board of Education are an embarrassment to Vallejo . If this is an example of my tax dollars at work I'm being robbed .The people of Vallejo are being robbed . A good education is very important for our kids and our community they are the future .

Jesse M. Bethel High School 5

Posted February 18, 2014
This school is great! The teachers are great, except for a few exceptions. I've learned more here than I did at private school. Send your kid here.

Posted January 03, 2014
This is a great school for the community. The teachers are very dedicated and hard-working for their students to excel academically as well as sportmanship. With increased funding from the district, state and federal agency along with great leadership from the principal and continued support of students, parents, teachers and community, it will definitely outshine and produce more valuable students and leaders for the community and nation. We're proud of it.

Posted July 26, 2011
This school is a very GREAT school. My daughter came from a school in Benicia and her grades have improved. She usually had drama everyday with other girls, getting bullied and fighting all the time. Since my daughter came to Bethel we have had no such problems. Her GPA has improved 100% as well as her confidence in participating. I Have full communication with all of her teachers every friday and the school principal. Her medical is taken care of and I feel great knowing my daughter is at this school. I also have a great relationship with the campuss supervisors and I highly recommend sending your child to this school

Posted December 25, 2010
This school is horrible. Very few good teachers. Mr. Garrison is definitely the best teacher at this school. Without him this school would be absolutely nothing. The principal, vice principal, and entire administration are uneducated, and do not do their job correctly, or at all for that matter. Mr. Garrison should be the principal of this school. If you can, do not send your children here. The Math Department is also horrible, the teachers do not teach well and out of the entire department only 1 or 2 teachers teach. The rest answer questions with questions, which is not helpful to the kids at all.

Jesse M. Bethel High School

Posted September 16, 2009
Despite the serious lack of funding & Large class sizes,JBHS is a great school with caring teachers.

Posted September 10, 2009
This school is way out of control. I am taking my child out and sending him to a private school

Jesse M. Bethel High School 3

Posted November 30, 2008
I have 2 kids going to this school and so far I'm very confident on their progress, I have contact with teachers and staff, I get progres reports without any problems. And so far they are doing good.

Posted February 27, 2008
Aweful! Very poor feedback to parents from teachers. Lucky to recieve grades from administration once a year. Violent campus. If you care about your kids, don't send them here.

Jesse M. Bethel High School
1800 Ascot Parkway, Vallejo, CA  94591-8367
Last modified Jesse M. Bethel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.