Vallejo, CA

Posted April 11, 2013
Patternson School is another place of higher learning for the elementary school kids in the surrounding south vallejo and beverly hills school area all though theres a new principle she leading theme same great teachers who called me and ex pressed there deep concern about my sons charcter not just his acadmic achievement MR. Kellum is so well rounded in Child Care and Development, I had to refer to my life learning skills to find the methodology to reach into my teenage son.Its a special moment when you see students return to pay there respect and appreciation for there teachers.The Vallejo Unified School District Has my full undivided attention.I Give Secial Acknowledgement To Mrs.DEIDRA and CLARENCE ISADORE who never gave up on me and still MENTORS and ADVISE me and my 2 sons Jeremiah Smith and Stephan Baker.Education should have the most support in the community.The administration and the school staff spnds the most time with all of our children. Bless u all everyone couldn,t be mentioned but each time I encounter one of you I am left with a great impression.

Beverly Hills Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Overall the school is child friendly. I appreciate the school having a Math Intervention teacher. This has helped my son greatly.

Beverly Hills Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I have just put my daughter in this school from another in Dec., she is in Mrs. Jordan class. (K) I love that she is learning alot and receives more homework than her previous school in Union city. Mrs. Jordan is a wonderful teacher, her classsroom is full of music and projects. I like that she sends home projects for the kids to do with their parents.

Posted August 15, 2008
This school is wonderful. The teachers are wonderful and the facilities are clean and orderly. My daughter cant' wait to start 1st grade.

Posted August 28, 2007
I am surprised that this school only has 4 stars. My 9 year old just got transfered to their GATE program from Joseph Wardlaw. She loves her new school. The bathrooms are clean she could finally use the bathroom. Multi-purpose room is clean and doesn't smell. Her teacher is funny and demanding. She never get bullied like she had in her old school. Kids are more aggressive and they actually ask for more homework. Staffs are nice and efficient. I would say this school deserve a better rating.

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted January 22, 2004
- a former student

Beverly Hills Elementary School
1450 Coronel Avenue, Vallejo, CA  94591
Last modified Beverly Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beverly Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top