Posted August 16, 2012
I am also reviewing Cave Language Academy. I love it! My daughter had an excellest year under Ms. Mancillas, and totally adored her. Our developing PTA group have an awesome determination to provide the very best opportunities for all our children, and work hard to make it a reality. Principal Hernandez gives 100% of herself each and every day, and amazes me with her fierce loyalty to our school, enthusiasm, and goals. I am very proud to be a CAVE parent! I encourage EVERYONE to become more involved, and join us in PTA. Your ideas and support can help launch Cave Language Academy into greatness!

Cave Language Academy 3

Posted May 26, 2012
I am reviewing this as Cave Language Academy. First the plus sides, great principal. Great opportunity for your child to learn another language. Great parent involvement, but lacking elsewhere. Now the downside, my child has been teased and bullied, and I am told that a few teachers ignore it. There are students who make it harder on other students for being disruptive and aggressive. But, the district is way too relaxed on discipline to begin with, and this why more involved families are leaving Vallejo District for private or transferring to Benicia. I love the fact my child is learning to read and write in two languages, but the comprehension has yet to pick up. But, I am also concern for his safety as well. The district has got to step it up notch, and teachers need to reprimand students for bullying.

Posted March 13, 2011
I just wanted to say that Mrs. Tackmier is the most wonderful teacher they have at cave . My son Leelynn would not be where he is at right now if it wasn't for her. She is kind, has a wonderful heart and is truly amazing! She is great at what she does the very best of the best . I wish my other children would have gotten the chance to be taught by her. I love how she becomes one of them when she with them . If she ever gets upset with them she never shows it. My son can get his feeling hurt very easily and never not one time has he came home and said any thing negative about her. She is always willing to go the extra step for her babies as she says. She has done so many wonderful things and she always has time to speak with me when ever i need her to. I think god that he got such a wonderful teacher not only a wonderful teacher but a wonderful person as well. I truly wish there where more people like her in the world . She is a great leader and very dedicated to her job . Her only concern is her babies. She deserves an award as the very best of the best there will never be another teacher like her. every day i see something else that makes me think this over and over again.

Cave Language Academy 0

Posted September 24, 2008
We have a wonderful school!! The parents are so warm and caring. Each year gets better and better. Many thanks to all the families who volunteer to make our school the best place it can be! You're the best. Loree Tackmier-Room 1 Kindergarten

Posted September 12, 2008

Cave Language Academy 0

Posted September 11, 2008
I am a grand parent and my great child is very important to me so I was very glad to have Mrs. Tackmier for my granddaugters teacher. Mrs. Tachmier is generously loving and caring that each child grows with the right teachings. I have been so impressed with the things my granddaugter said because Mrs. Tackmier has told her not only school things but life and proper citzenship.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted June 28, 2008

Cave Language Academy 3

Posted May 31, 2008
I sometimes volunteer at my daughter's Kindergarten class so I see first hand how Mrs. Tackmier teaches her students. She has a way of teaching that makes it easy and fun to learn. Sometimes even just simple things like changing her voice or facial expressions when they are learning a new alpha friend.

Posted January 21, 2008

Cave Language Academy
770 Tregaskis Avenue, Vallejo, CA  94591
Last modified Cave Language Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cave Language Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top