Vallejo, CA

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 4

Posted April 02, 2014
I love this school for the attachment and learning with Loma Vista Farm and also the science teaching.

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 3

Posted September 26, 2013
While I think my kids teachers are the BEST.....the office staff and principal aren't very helpful.....
2 people found this helpful

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 5

Posted December 05, 2012
Is a great place to learn my two kids attend this school and by far they have learn a lot they have great theachers that encourage them to study and try hard every single day is the only school that has a farm and thats really nice cause they get to see the animal and get educated about the farm and animals my kinder garden son can now count more than one hundred he knows how to sum and take away he knows all the abc and the sounds and he is starting to read and I forgot to say that he didn't attend preschool he learn all this thanks to mrs. Caolie she has great teaching skills !! My older son had the same teachear in kindergarden and he learn a lot too he is a honor studend since first grade all beacuse he always had a good teachers and also he loves to attend to this school .

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 0

Posted April 14, 2010
This is the only school in our city that has an animal farm educating the children about animals. The city of Vallejo has claimed bankruptcy and some of the schools in our city are already closing we can not afford to loose this unique and talented school.

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 5

Posted April 14, 2010
My daughter has improved her math and reading since she enrolled.

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 2

Posted January 07, 2009

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 1

Posted March 31, 2005

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy 4

Posted August 12, 2004
My son is a Loma Vista owl and he has the opportunity to excel in reading, math, and social studies. The teachers are dynamic and empathetic to the needs of our community. Mrs. Strickland the former principal was quite impressive, because she chose to work with her staff and bring about support for the children attending Loma as well.

Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy
146 Rainier Street, Vallejo, CA  94589
Last modified Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loma Vista Environmental Science Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top