Vallejo, CA

Dan Mini Elementary School 2

Posted January 08, 2013
I have to say my son's teacher is great. The principle however, is a weak leader and I feel that she is overwhelmed by her job. We've made numerous complaints about our child being harassed, bullied, and provoked by gang members at this school (imagine that). So far she's (Mrs Dybdol) has done noting. My son's been jumped on, had his money taken,provoked, his lunch thrown on the roof, and on a separate occasion thrown over the fence. On one occasion my son was actually suspended for trying to protect himself. There's no pressure for these kids to stop and we were denied a conference with the other parents. I believe they can encourage more parent involvement. As for the campus itself, the field where the kid play stays sopping wet, and unkempt, trash also litters the campus (at night and on the weekends the campus is a hangout for druggies).

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted July 24, 2008
My 1st grader & 3rd graders are both very pleased & happy with their teachers this school year. Mrs. Saldivar is very thorough & patient with kids. Mr. Johnson is well loved by my 3rd grader. He thinks highly of his academic skills. My third grader will miss him greatly. My ist grader & their class did a butterfly project & mrs. Saldivar entered that in the solano county fair & won 1st place. The new principal this year did an awesome job with the school. School safety & cleanlines are great atrributes to this school. The pto(parent teacher organization) is an important tool & a great support to the children's school activities. 'Loved the science fair, the end-of-the-year sports day & family picnic & all the different school events!! thumbs up to all the great teachers & staff! See you all agin this coming fall!

Posted March 20, 2008

Dan Mini Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2006

Dan Mini Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2005

Posted November 04, 2004

Dan Mini Elementary School
1530 Lorenzo Drive, Vallejo, CA  94589
Last modified Dan Mini Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan Mini Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top