Vallejo, CA

Posted July 30, 2014
Regardless of the rating (2 out of 10) it all comes down to how YOU as a PARENT are involved in your child's or children's education. The prinicipal; old and new, both seem to have the same values as far as teaching children to be respectful, using manners, and apologize when needed. They teach these kids how to behave when this should be taught at home. They are building our chidlren up to become successful adults and there approach is great. If only we had more parents to reitterate this at home. Office Staff and teachers are all truly amazing. I will be sad when my kids leave. Do not be afraid of the "area". Looks can be deceiving. Especially when a school is labeled "low-income". I rather have staff and teachers care about students than a "rich" school only in it for the money with stuck up kids worried about what a child has one vs what's for homework. Bottom line GREAT SCHOOL.

Posted April 11, 2013
I believe in great leadership and a strong support system and Grace Patterson former Principle exemplified that by staying actively involved in her staff and teachers performance much like I,ve witnessed at Beverly Hills when we as a community start Being KIND,Being SAFE and more RESPONSIBLE to one another the children want have a mixed messae ,DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO.Theres exceptions but we need more security then neighborhood watch small children are being vitimized everyday in there own neighborhoods in some instances verbal abuse andbullying has reached an all time high.Overall School is the safest place.

Posted February 14, 2011
[Enter your review here]i think this school is goo and i been there since third to 5th i did not wont to leave my name is sacory great school

Grace Patterson Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2010
Excellent school. Caring teachers and teacher leaders. Some of the students obviously have parents who are NOT concerned with their education or behavior but this is NOT a reflection of the school. My daughter went there for years and had the support of many. -Very satisfied parent.

Posted August 30, 2009
Grace Patterson is a great school, the teachers are really love working there and it show with the students. My kids at top in their class and I thank all the teacher and parents that make is school great.

Posted September 21, 2004
- a former student
I think Patterson helps kids learn more than any other school. I'd rate Patterson A 100%. My daughter Amanda used to go there and her teacher cooperated with me and her on daily basis. Thanks Mrs.Connors for doing that and Amanda and I really miss you (Amanda misses you too Mrs.Freeman.) Patterson is #1! Guess what I'm in Gate.

Grace Patterson Elementary School
1080 Porter Street, Vallejo, CA  94590
Last modified Grace Patterson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Patterson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top