Vallejo, CA
Students enrolled: 1,059

Hogan Middle School 1

Posted December 16, 2014
This school and staff needs a complete overhaul it is strickly a place for your child to be on contract TO FAIL bullies run the staff and are rewarded for bad behavior the victims must hide and get suspended trying to defend themselves check out a video on cbs channel 5 about this school and a mother with her daughter the school is a juvenile hall known for everyday fights

Hogan Middle School 3

Posted June 05, 2014
I'm a student attending Hogan Middle. Hogan is an okay school.. There's a bit of bullying.. And most are very rude and cuss way too much. It's almost the end of the school year, and so far, I didn't enjoy this very much. But this is my own personal opinion. I would see others having fun and laughing.. This school has a lot of school spirit, and you'd see people getting together and cheering each other on during such events.. This school is great when it comes to spirit events. I just hope that the students improve their behavior when it comes to bullying and doing schoolwork.

Hogan Middle School 2

Posted April 06, 2014
I am a 7th grade student at hogan middle school . I don't recommend any parent to enroll their child in this school. The teachers seem not to care about the students and are there for the money. The teachers feel more like babysitters than educators. P.E is very unorganized, and just let's you do nothing in the weight room. This is the worst school I ever attended.

Hogan Middle School 2

Posted December 21, 2013
This is probably the worse school in the California school system. The teachers are not so bad but the ADMINISTRATIVE staff does not know how to communicate back to the parents. I left voice mail messages and sent emails to Ms. Baxter the attendance lady and she never gives you the time of day regardless of the importance you place on the issue. Not even an acknowledgement. Should be fired and hire someone who will take the time out of their busy day to get back to the parents. Now even worse is the school vice principal Mr. Stuart. Not event a call back from him. I expect a delay in response from them but never to get a call back at all is COMPLETELY unprofessional.

Posted September 10, 2013
I love this school back to school night is tonight and I and excited that my son attends Hogan I love how the staff is so helpful and the students I have ran into are very polite! I would deffinantly recommend this school!

Hogan Middle School 1

Posted December 14, 2012
I refuse to let my children go here. There is so much bullying going on its crazy, and the school administrator is so rude. I had such a bad experence enrolling my children here, the lady who enrolled my child was so unhelpful she seems irritated anytime you come into the office because she has to get up and help you.

Posted July 17, 2011
Best middle school in Vallejo, highest test scores, award winning band, award winning wrestling team. Teachers are dedicated to excellence and are willing to help students after school. There is an after-school program, "boot camp," intensive remediation in the spring, a program of student leaders to help incoming students adjust (WEB), parent support especially for band (Band boosters), and Book Club.

Posted June 11, 2010
you have to send you child to this school. they will do great. my child has a 3.9 and last year she had a 1.3 once your child goes here they will do amazing.

Posted June 11, 2010
I absolutely love this school! My kids say its very friendly and helpful. There curriculum is great. They even have a wrestling team for girls! Finally girls have the chance to do wrestling unlike many middle schools. I say this is the best public school in vallejo!

Hogan Middle School 0

Posted May 14, 2010
Because of their expectations on each student and the recognition they give them on how well they're doing. I also am impressed with the band and wrestling program

Hogan Middle School
850 Rosewood Avenue, Vallejo, CA  94591
Last modified Hogan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hogan Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top