K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 09, 2015
I have my youngest in the preschool and the teachers are great. He has a hard time the first few weeks and his teacher was very comforting. They always greet the kids with excitement and by name every morning. My son really likes his teacher and the helpers. My daughter has already entered the middle school, she really likes the school although she also had a hard time adjusting. I like the fact that they send out emails about the assignments, you can check the grades online and communication with them is wonderful, they always respond to e-mails and questions. I like that the parents need to be involved.

St. Catherine Of Siena School 1

Posted August 19, 2015
The preschool teachers are horrible. They are only after the money. I don't recommend this preschool to other family.

Posted November 02, 2012
My kids love this school. It'll be great if they offer high school classes so they could stay here longer.

Posted April 19, 2012
They offer advanced Mathematics, iPads for middle schools and test scores are available online sometimes at the end of the day. Excellent English, Science and Mathematic instructors. I would say the best private school in Solano and Napa counties.

Posted September 24, 2009
My 2 daughters attended St Catherine one since kinder and the other one since 2nd grade.They both graduated already and are attending St Pat St Vincent High School. I only have good things to say about St. Catherine. The education is excellent the teachers go out of their way to meet the necessities some students might have. Some of the teachers stayed after school to help the kids that are bihind , they will gladly help. The computer classes at St. Catherines are very advance. My daughters learned power point and how to give the presentations when they were in 5th grade. One of my daughters is a Sophomore at SVSP and is taking an Art class she is learning right now about colors and designs she was taught at St. Catherines that already. The principal is excellent and has a open door policy willing to help in any way.

Posted July 17, 2008
My son currently attends this school and on his way to 1st grade. We had an incredible experience our first year here at St. Catherine's. Although we had the option to attend a public school in American Canyon, we heard this school was excellent in academics. We have no regrets. My son loves the school and we do too. We were impress with the Spanish, Music, Cooking, P.E. sessions they had for Kindergarters and other grades. We're here to stay!

Posted April 29, 2008
Two of my children attend St Catherine School located near Columbus Parkway in the northeast section of Vallejo. We chose this school due to academic excellence that we heard and recommendation from parents who had kids completed their primary school here. My first kid was on a waiting list but eventually got accepted after the test and interview. I would say that they have the worst school building in the entire city but don t let the aesthetic fools you, this school is one of the best school public or private in the county. They do an outstanding job in preparing students to secondary education specifically in mathematics and English. Class session starts with student, teachers (and parents) assembly at 8:10 AM until 3:00 PM. The school requires 24-32 hours of parent involvement each school year. This could be accomplished by volunteering in various school activities. Even if we move to a nearby

St. Catherine Of Siena School 3

Posted April 20, 2008
My daughter has attended this school for 5 years and will be graduating this year. This school was an undescribable experience for my daughter. The principal was caring and thought about the students but sometimes she can be unfair. The teachers were outstanding, but the teacher aides(especially junior high) were a bit vindictive. The books were wonderful and updated, and the homework was helpful. This was a great school! Go Class of 2008!

St. Catherine Of Siena School
3460 Tennessee Street, Vallejo, CA  94591
Last modified St. Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades K-8