Posted October 17, 2010
All three of my children attend this school (preschool to second grade). They all love attending this school. They have had awesome teachers who really care about how they are doing, not only in the classroom but at home as well. The special education staff are also an awesome group of people. The Aides who work one on one with the children on a daily basis are great. You can really tell they love doing what they do and truly get attached to the children they help. They totally rock! The principal really does care about the children s wellbeing.

Posted September 19, 2009
Jenny Lind is a great school. Because they have wonderful teachers and the inforce the no bully policy. The community polls together for our annual trunk or treat drive in october. All my boys have or is been going to jenny lind for years. Its a small town and most of the children know each other from elementary all the way up to high school. Its pretty awesome!!

Posted July 31, 2009
My two twin daughters go to that school as sixth graders and they love it there. Every teacher is excellent and teach amazingly, making some children even are above standard because of them. If you are in this area and are choosing between valley springs elementary and jenny lind elementary, choose jenny lind.

Posted August 24, 2008
My son entered this school last year and has had support at every level. He is learning how to be a 'good citizen' .This school represents what I want my son to become. Our choice to stay in this area is largely influenced by this school. As for the staff (just like in any school some are there for the benefits others becuse they love kids) that are most all wonderful. exspecialy the principal she truely inspires the children to suceed in school and there for in life.

Posted March 12, 2008
This school rock. Best teachers. Best parent group. A team that teaches together.

Jenny Lind Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2007
Awful school. Awful principal and Vice Principal. Student safety is a big concern! We just moved here and my two children went to Jenny Lind for a month and then I ended up pulling them out. I wish I had known about the school before we moved to Valley Springs.

Posted July 28, 2007
My son's go to Jenny Lind School and Monday they are starting back in 4th and 1st grade. I am impressed with the level of personal committment the teachers have with the kids.I love the way that they not only teach academics but also principles to becoming a good person. We were going to move, but this school was a huge deciding factor for us to stay. I look forward to the 2007-2008 school year and I am so happy for my boys because they love this school. Kristy Robertson

Jenny Lind Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2006

Jenny Lind Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2004
Some teachers at the school are great, other should find another line of work. The school is cosmetically very nice, but since there is no leveling done, you have some struggling students and some very bored students. There is much help for the kids that need to get up to grade level, but nothing for kids that are above grade level and need to be challenged.

Jenny Lind Elementary School
5100 Driver Road, Valley Springs, CA  95252
Last modified Jenny Lind Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jenny Lind Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.