Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My son attends school here and the school is great. I can notice all the great changes in him. The teachers truely love that students. I can't say enough great this about Jenny Lind. I don't care if my son doesn't go to Harvard as long as he a honest and loving person I will be the proudest parent in the world.

They are cutting teachers left and right. The class sizes are pushing 30. My child was getting behind and we decided to home school since the area is so small and the schools are limited no options. The current principle seems uninformed about the school and children in general. Overall the teachers seem to be doing their best, I don't think it will be enough considering what kids need today to stay ahead. This school is moving backwards an not forward!

All three of my children attend this school (preschool to second grade). They all love attending this school. They have had awesome teachers who really care about how they are doing, not only in the classroom but at home as well. The special education staff are also an awesome group of people. The Aides who work one on one with the children on a daily basis are great. You can really tell they love doing what they do and truly get attached to the children they help. They totally rock! The principal really does care about the children s wellbeing.

Jenny Lind is a great school. Because they have wonderful teachers and the inforce the no bully policy. The community polls together for our annual trunk or treat drive in october. All my boys have or is been going to jenny lind for years. Its a small town and most of the children know each other from elementary all the way up to high school. Its pretty awesome!!

My two twin daughters go to that school as sixth graders and they love it there. Every teacher is excellent and teach amazingly, making some children even are above standard because of them. If you are in this area and are choosing between valley springs elementary and jenny lind elementary, choose jenny lind.

My son entered this school last year and has had support at every level. He is learning how to be a 'good citizen' .This school represents what I want my son to become. Our choice to stay in this area is largely influenced by this school. As for the staff (just like in any school some are there for the benefits others becuse they love kids) that are most all wonderful. exspecialy the principal she truely inspires the children to suceed in school and there for in life.

This school rock. Best teachers. Best parent group. A team that teaches together.

Awful school. Awful principal and Vice Principal. Student safety is a big concern! We just moved here and my two children went to Jenny Lind for a month and then I ended up pulling them out. I wish I had known about the school before we moved to Valley Springs.

My son's go to Jenny Lind School and Monday they are starting back in 4th and 1st grade. I am impressed with the level of personal committment the teachers have with the kids.I love the way that they not only teach academics but also principles to becoming a good person. We were going to move, but this school was a huge deciding factor for us to stay. I look forward to the 2007-2008 school year and I am so happy for my boys because they love this school. Kristy Robertson

Last modified Jenny Lind Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.