Posted August 15, 2014
I'm a student and this is one of the best schools ever! I love that class sizes which range from 15-25 people. The principal is very nice and does his best to keep the school at its best. The teachers are incredibly friendly and they really try their best to help you when your need it. This year I'm taking 3 AP classes and the teachers are amazing at really making you understand the material. I've been going to this school for 5 years! And I love it

Posted February 12, 2013
This school is the best school on earth! I go there and the teachers, students, friends, and staff are incredible!! I am just not satisfied with the new principle that came this year. The old one was much better!

Posted January 20, 2013
My daughter is in 8 grade at Magnolia she loves the school for the first time she is having amazing grades and she loves all her teachers! she is an IEP student and she gets all the help she needs from the special aid teacher who was an IEP child herself so she totally understands how to approach students that learn differently! i am very happy with the school so far, the classes are not crowded with kids it's a small MS and i like that a lot! we do not leave around the school we have to carpool with another family to get to school (about 25 minutes drive) but it's worth it! for the first time since Elementary school my child feels loved and important and smart she is academically succeeding and her self esteem went up! this is our 3rd Middle school! yes i will recommend this school for all children!

Magnolia Science Academy 2 1

Posted May 04, 2012
To have teachers who are not fluent in English is not my idea of a good school, Math and Science need to be taught and explained. Several parents have already complained about it and we are not seeing results.

Magnolia Science Academy 2 0

Posted May 03, 2010
Magnolia Science Academy-2 is a great school. All teachers are dedicated. Small class size. In a one word this school is PERFECT!

Posted February 23, 2010
Be careful... not all teachers are credentialed (which I learned was okay at a charter school) but it means something to me as a parent. Also... All their advertising is based on the API scores of MSA 1 not the 3 available years from MSA 2. Very misleading!!

Posted January 03, 2010
This is my third year at this school. And so far, it's amazing. It's a small charter school, and the staff is great, they teach, but they are also fun. The school is also unique, they have a very interesting system called the DRS system, which let's a parent monitor their child's behavior. They have a web-site account for each child to be able to check their grades at any time. They have a good foreign language program which includes Spanish, Turkish, and Russian. I have been is all of these languages, and I can say that they're great. If I had the chance to go back to 6th grade and start it all over again from the beginning, I would do it only at this school.

Magnolia Science Academy 2 4

Posted July 28, 2009
Magnolia Science Academy 2 is good overall with caring teachers. The dean is really nice and gets things done. The only thing I could complain about is that the principal doesn't hold assemblies or anything special for the kids. I wish they'd enforce respecting one another and adults. Overall though if your kid wants to work and get the grades in a small classroom ration send them here.

Magnolia Science Academy 2 0

Posted December 04, 2008
I highly recommend this school, Teachers are extremely dedicated to the students. Is a very small school only 20 to 25 students per classroom. Parents are also very involved in the progress of the school. students are tested constantly to show their improvemnets.

Magnolia Science Academy 2 4

Posted October 28, 2008
The academic curriculum is phenomenal. The small student to teacher ratio affords the teachers to have more of a personal relationship with the students and parents. The immediate access to grades, homework and daily progress, through the school website, is wonderful! I highly recommend this school

Magnolia Science Academy 2
17125 Victory Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA  91406
Last modified Magnolia Science Academy 2 is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magnolia Science Academy 2 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top