Van Nuys, CA
Students enrolled: 2,215

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School 2

Posted June 22, 2014
We need a lot of work here at fulton, academic wise and fundamental. I kept my kids in fulton middle because we have had a couple of great teachers. Some teachers are still there for the kids and not a paycheck but there's a lot to be done. I've attended a couple of the workshop that show the alignment of where fulton need to be and is heading but I can't waste time when it comes to my kids education. My son just graduated fulton middle but he will not attend fulton for high school. I want him to experience more than what fulton has to offer. Yes his commute is convenient for us BUT I would be failing him as a parent if I didn't want more for my child and currently fulton is not it.

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School 1

Posted May 22, 2013
The school is run down. Students are just hanging out on the yard during class time and no one is watching them. The principal is no where to be seen and there is no security for this middle/high school. Teachers are grouchy and impatient. The students look board during class time there is obviously no motivation.

Posted August 21, 2012
good school but need to work on uniforms people cant buy them my daughter name is Destiny Hernandez

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School 1

Posted February 23, 2012
This school has one of the worst academics please be cautioned by this school it is very bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School 2

Posted September 12, 2011
I'm an old alum (80's) and am disheartened that the school is no longer just a Jr. High and how it's deteriorated. My Nephew attended the school for 1 year and got very little out of it. Like anything, it's hit and miss with certain programs and teachers. His mother, who is not academically inclined, asked me to review his education and progress. After looking over his curriculum and work and discussing his education at length with him and some teachers, I compared it to other local schools and schools outside the district (where I now live). I think this school definitely has potential, but it's many years away from achieving it. If your goal is eventually to get your child to a good college after high school, go elsewhere. The teaching and educational environment at this point are very lacking and unorganized and parent involvement is minimal. If you have a choice, I'd go elsewhere in the area - other charters or magnets. Fortunately for my nephew, he can live with me to attend school but I'm convinced that had he stayed, he would be aimless and unmotivated. I'm sad as a proud alum to have to give this negative review but hopefully things will get better soon.

Posted April 08, 2011
It's a very good and academic school, the teachers here in Fulton and great, so far i've been learning plenty of new things and i think it would be a great school to graduate out of.

Posted January 22, 2010
Fulton College Preparatory School had made some very significant strides over the past few years. The teachers are dedicated to their professional craft of educating youngsters, and they do their best to challenge and inspire their clients. The counselors listen, care, and have a true open door policy with the students. The Deans are firm, but very fair. The administrators are very committed to educational excellence, and have developed some wonderful program and policies, such as the uniform policy, the cadet programs, and the high school's lofty academic standards.

Posted January 17, 2010
this school is great, teachers great, principal very motivational and respectful of the students; students come before anyone else

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
I attended Fulton College Prep. since I was in 6th grade til' I graduated class of '09!! Oh yeah! any who Fulton is a great school and i wouldnt see why people say its a 'bad' school ! The teachers are the best & you learn many things!!!

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School 4

Posted November 02, 2009
The best school my son ever went to the community was great also.

Robert Fulton College Preparatory School
7477 Kester Avenue, Van Nuys, CA  91405
Last modified Robert Fulton College Preparatory School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Fulton College Preparatory School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top