Van Nuys, CA
Students enrolled: 1,602

William Mulholland Middle School 4

Posted November 21, 2014
Mulholland has made some big changes and it shows. Come visit. See for yourself. Enjoy education again!

Posted September 23, 2014
Mulholland is a great school. My daughter was accepted to the new Robotics class that meets during Homeroom. She says that she want to make study robots in college and get a job making robots. Homeroom is longer so all the kids can get breakfast before they go to their first class instead of at nutrition. She likes breakfast at home, but this gives her extra time to program her robot.

Posted September 22, 2014
Today at nutrition my daughter texted me "mom come pick me up some dumb boy threw me a chili bag and dirtied my sweater and hair" she even threw up.I asked if it was an axcident but she said it wasnt because he was going to throw it at another girl but threw it at her.Worst school ever,they need to pay more attention to there students!

Posted September 16, 2014
William Mulholland Middle School is amazing. The Police Academy that the school has, is very good! I learned so much that high school feels like a piece of cake. I have so much love for the teachers and the school as well. There is no tolerance for bullying/cyber bullying, fighting or smoking, etc which is excellent. The school is very clean and a beautiful school that has unbelievably INCREDIBLE teachers. The Police Academy, has many advantages towards their magnet. P.A. (Police Academy) has taught me how to have respect for one another and how to be mature and not to fool around which is marvelous. I've grown so much in their magnet program that I'm so glad to call them my 2nd family! You will be happy that you've put your child at this greatly amazing school. I'm so happy that I got the chance to experience such a well educated school. I am so proud to be part of the "family"! This school has teachers that care about their students which is fantastic!

Posted August 26, 2014
My daughter feels warmly accepted at this school. She is making friends with kids from our neighborhood. She she really likes the teachers.

Posted August 24, 2014
I was able to chat with the principal last week. My son did well at Mulholland last year and he want to keep his drumming class. He also wants to make model cars, which I think uses math. The principal arranged for my son to get this extra elective.

Posted August 24, 2014
Fathers can be bullies too. I thought my daughter would be safe in that school. the principal did not know anything about the students in his school. too much bulling. children seem depressed.

Posted June 20, 2014
Terrible school. Too much bullying and the teachers yell too much.I sent my daughter to this school for 8th grade because the charter school she was previously attending moved to a different campus too far away from my home. Little did I know what I was getting her into. Big mistake. I do not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 04, 2014
I have been around many schools but this one is terrible. The staff ignores ALL bad behavior and the principal talks alot but says nothing of value. This school needs to get rid of everyone and start over.

William Mulholland Middle School 4

Posted March 03, 2014
I'm so proud of my daughter's school because I can participate in every activity. The most important thing is because my opinion counts. I am the vice-president of the School Site Council and I participate in the Discipline and Safety Committee as well as the Leadership committee. I am an active parent and I invite you to come and be part of this school.

William Mulholland Middle School
17120 Vanowen Street, Van Nuys, CA  91406
Last modified William Mulholland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Mulholland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top