Van Nuys, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 06, 2014
I have to say Abc Little School is amazing!! The teachers and director are very nice and patient with the kids. My kids have been there since they were 18 months and they now are 4 and 5. Sadly, one of my kids is heading to 1st grade to a different school, my son will surely miss everyone there!! I totally would recommend this school to anyone!!

Posted July 16, 2014
I am always grateful to God that we as a family, decided to enroll both kids in ABC little school. From the first day we toured the school, we knew it will be a secure environment where our kids would grow In love. The teachers are the best, as they take their time with each child making sure they are up to date academically and learning good morals. I see the daily transformation in our kids and it always brings joy to my heart that we made the right choice. My children were always shy from the onset, but being in this school has helped them become bold and confident, they have learnt to trust others and keep learning to be better people. I love the way the kids are taught, constant active truly helps open the mind, both kids are so eager to learn. My daughter enjoys reading and she is only 4. I am most grateful for the fact that the staff potty train the younger ones, that made life easy for us at home and now we are enjoying the benefits. There's never a dull moment in this school, and we truly love every member of staff. Mrs Jessica the director, is simply the best. I highly recommend this school, plus lunch and snacks are both included in the fees. Awesome!!!

Posted July 08, 2014
Abc Little School Van Nuys is the BEST! It feels good to know that your child is loved by everyone there and they truly do care about every one of the kids needs like they are their own. I am excited to see my son grow with the kids and the teachers. They have the coolest activities for kids all ages, so no one is left out. And speaking for my son (age 2) he loves their food! Every day my son is learning something new, it blows my mind. I HIGHLY recommend this school!

Posted June 26, 2014
I cannot praise ABC Little School enough! The first time We walked through the door we felt this overwhelming loving-nurturing environment With floors so clean, you could eat off them! They made fresh pressed juice everyday And the children were all smiling polite and happy (unlike the other 11 preschools we had toured). Our child Max was extremely challenging and Marina and staff were amazing and loving and our child has never been Happier or more curious about the world, planting, animals, sharing and music. We will miss ABC Little School! With Love, The Goldsmith's

Posted May 05, 2014
I would like to state for the record that I am very happy with the service, educational success occuring with my son, and the promptness of addressing cincerns by the Director, Mrs. Jessica. We recently relocated to this area from out of state. From the beginning of my school search, Jessica, the Director, was very friendly and helpful. Not only did she provide information about the school and background, she provided assistance with areas in the neighborhood that we were not familair with. Since then, I have seen great progress in my two year old son. He has transitioned to his second teacher now and the structure demonstrated by his teacher, is awesome. My son has adjusted and appears to enjoy coming to school everyday. This school also offers incentives such as picture days, special recognition days, parties, etc. Lastly by far, this is one of the few schools that provide a lunch and snacks in the school rate. I recommend this school to any parent with toddlers living in this area.

Posted January 27, 2014
The is really nice. There's a pool, soccer team, science program... It has a lot of extras for the money being paid. Which is great! I like that the children are fed healthy foods too! However, I especially liked that a juicer was mentioned and the children are getting one fresh fruit and a veggie juiced for lunch every day. Only, when I mentioned it to one of the teachers, she said she hadn't heard or seen any juice being given to the kids from a juicer. False advertising maybe?

Posted October 21, 2013
My daughter attends ABC little school for about 2 years now. She loves it there. I am very happy with them.

Posted September 20, 2013
My daughter Lilybeth ,started at ABC little school when she was twenty two months,she started with Ms Patty which we loved and the went to Ms Elsy who did and amazing job at potty training her,the Ms Yesenia whom I trusted and felt like a second mom to Lilybeth,to Finally Ms Jessica and Ms Karen who also were very loving to my daughter .Lilybeth learned soooo much at ABC little school.we are very thankful to the rest of the staff Jessica the director and the rest of the teachers that have a great sense of team work. Carmina Milian

Posted January 24, 2013
This is one of the best preschools ever, They are so great with my daughter and would recommend them to everyone.

Posted November 01, 2012
I just wanted to thank ABC Little School Van Nuys for all the care and teaching. I currently had a Parent Teacher meeting @ his Elementary School a from Mrs. Marisol. My Son Doniven scored a 97% on the Kindergarten state Math Test on top of getting a Math Acheivement award from ABC Little School when he graduated from Pre-K. ABC Little School Van Nuys is above all the rest. Mrs Jessica the director knows her stuff...Thank you all

ABC Little School