Posted July 03, 2014
Foothill far exceeded my expectations as an incoming freshman, and let me tell you, those expectations were set very high. From the superb academics, caring teachers, beautiful and clean facilities, to the great interrelations and acceptance of other students, Foothill has really served me well. I could not imagine my high school career looking any different, and would not change one thing about it. To address other parents' concerns, yes, Foothill is an academically rigorous school and the environment on campus follows suit. Your student may encounter a significant increase in both the quantity and intensity of homework from middle school. Depending on the classes of which your child is enrolled, the rigor varies, but I can assure that all classes and homework loads are manageable, especially with the daily academic advisory period (FIRE) that all freshmen are required to take. Foothill has proven to be a great school, not only in state and nation-wide rankings, but moreover within my eyes as a recent graduate. I whole-heartedly believe that I would not have had such a successful high school career without the many opportunities FTHS provided to me. Thanks Foothill.

Foothill Technology High School 1

Posted May 18, 2013
My daughter used to be at the top of the class at Cabrillo middle school, but the teachers here neglect to pay attention to every student, and she is lagging behind because of this! I have to take extra time to help her after school, which should be the teachers job.

Posted October 14, 2012
Excellent staff prepares the students for College! Safe, fun, caring school! We love Foothill Technology High School!

Posted October 14, 2012
FHTHS has very dedicated staff, current technology, innovative ideas and established performances which support student interest, learning and success! This is one of the best gifts given to my children!

Posted February 03, 2012
This school is full of great teachers that want the best for their students. All the classes are very intense and they help students get the most out of high school. We are #1 in Ventura County, Top 20 in California and nominated to be a National Blue Ribbon School.

Posted December 14, 2009
I love Foothill so, so much. It really is the best school in Ventura County. I know that I would be happy at my home school of VHS, and I almost went there, but I know that Foothill is the best school for me! Foothill is exceptional in every way. The teachers are outstanding, the students there are (mostly, of course) awesome and so easy to make friends with, and extracurricular activities are amazing. However, if you really don't care about school and how you do there, you need to go to your home school and let somebody else have a shot, because there's a reason that we are in the top 1% in the country!!!! If you want to excel, go to FTHS.

Posted October 07, 2009

Foothill Technology High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The education here is truly superb, we are #1 school in our county, and in the top 20 in the state! Funding for this school would be superb. :]

Foothill Technology High School 4

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are incredibly Friendly and very helpful. It is easy to make friends and they have a slushie machine!

Posted September 16, 2009
It has a great academic program, and all the students there are just so friendly and outgoing, and it is a very safe school to be at. On top of all of that, it is the #1 high school in Ventura County. Talk about a great school!

Foothill Technology High School
100 Day Road, Ventura, CA  93003
Last modified Foothill Technology High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foothill Technology High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top