Ventura, CA

Posted October 02, 2013
Mrs. Sherman has been wonderful. She is very patient and has taken her time to touch base with the parents about their children often. She is very approachable and really works with parents to help the kids do well. She expects the kids to behave and takes action to help them make the right choices. My son has loved being in her class and wakes up everyday excited to go to school and learn something new. From what I have seen with the school so far, there is a lot going on with fun activities and field trips for the kids to look forward to. Some thing I wish all schools would do, would be to have a suggested donation at the beginning of the year that covers ALL costs for field trips, class donations, picture day, PTA, etc. It's very difficult to keep track of all the fundraisers and money needed for each child on a weekly basis, with four kids in school this year its been difficult and wearying to hear about yet another fundraiser or check needed.

Posted September 19, 2012
School is everything a parent can ask for, excellent teachers, staff. Great ratings, and only getting better with time. Completely satisfied. Only eye soar is the principal, Patricia Kingsley is very careless and snotty. If you don't have to deal with her, everything is great!

Posted March 05, 2012
The best school I've ever had my daughters go to! The principal gave us a campus tour the first day. Teacher met with us after school for an update on student behavior without an appointment. Wonderful staff, teachers & parents!

Posted April 27, 2010
I have a first grader and a Kindergartener and absolutely love Citrus Glen. The teachers and entire staff have an excellent team attitude and the campus is beautiful. I love to see so many parents involved in the classrooms, playground, library and special events. It is a blessing to be part of this learning community.

Posted September 05, 2008
I am a proud parent of my little guy in second grade. The last two years have been an adventure for us but, Thanks to this school, it's the best..... Teachers,staff, and principal Watching him be so happy there, is the best for us. citrus glen rocks!!!!

Posted January 03, 2007

Posted May 09, 2006

Posted January 12, 2006
Citrus Glen is a wonderful elementary school. My son has been very blessed by each and every teacher he has had. I am not afraid to go into the classroom and speak to the teachers about how my son could succeed. Each teacher was very open and happy to share anything that would do that. There is no tolerance for things that are unacceptable which is a great staring place for your kids before setting off to jr. high and high school. They learn clear boundaries and what is expected of them. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 18, 2005

Citrus Glen Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2004
My child was only in K, but the teachers were wonderful and very helpful.

Citrus Glen Elementary School
9655 Darling Road, Ventura, CA  93004
Last modified Citrus Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Citrus Glen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top