K-1|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 28, 2014
My daughter has had a great experience in this school since the three and a half years she has attended. The teachers have been wonderful and academically she has advanced from attending this school. My daughter loves going to school everyday and enjoys being around the teachers and children. We never worry leaving her there because we know she is in good hands.

Posted June 14, 2012
I have nothing but good and positive things to say about Children R Us. My daughter has been attending Children R Us since she was 18 months old and she now going to be 7. The first day I went to go see the school all the kids were so welcoming of my daughter and she wasn't even going there yet. The teachers do such a great job and teaching the kids manners, being respectful not only to their peers but to adults as well. They help with the potty training process if you're going through that with your child. Mr. & Mrs. Tarvar (the directors) are very welcoming, personable, and very understanding of everyone's situations. They are always willing to work with you. I can just go on and on about how much I love everything about Children R Us and their staff. I was so nervous about where my daughter was going to go after school because I have to work, and I could not ask for a better child care provider. They puck ny daughter up from school for me! Now that she is going into a higher grade I have no idea what I'm going to do without CRU but I do have to say I recommend ANYONE to take their child here.

Posted May 31, 2011
I can't say enough good things about this school. My daughter started when she was two and a half (she is now almost 4). She now can do her ABC's, read some simple words, do math, speak some Spanish and much more. The focus is not all academic, the teaching is nicely rounded out with focus on being a good citizen as well as lots of playtime and singing. My daughter looks forward to going to school every day and absolutely adores her teachers. The school has also allowed her to make some great friends and work on social interaction with her peers. I would not hesitate to recommend Children R Us to any parent looking to find a preschool for their child. Their motto is "It's Better to Build Children Now Than to Repair Them Later" and they truly live up to not just to building children but to building AMAZING children.

Children R Us School