Ventura, CA
Students enrolled: 1,009

Cabrillo Middle School 1

Posted August 21, 2012
Suspensions up 50% over last year. NOt as good as it was. Asst principle is ineffective. Kids are ruling the school. It seems kids from nearby failing schools have made this the school of choice.

Posted May 30, 2012
awesome Its cool i love it so much and it is the best place ever

Posted April 29, 2010
Cabrillo Middle School is a great school! The teacher are wonderful and caring and do notice every kid in their classroom. They are willing to help and are always available. The after school activities are also great, we couldn't be happier with Cabrillo.

Posted April 27, 2009

Cabrillo Middle School 2

Posted April 17, 2009

Posted February 13, 2009
Cabrillo Middle School is awsome. It has many great teachers and students. Also great activities!

Posted November 07, 2008
I am an 8th grader there, and if I could I would give it 10 stars. The counselors are the greatest, Mrs. Paige is a great principal, all the teachers are nice and will help with any problem you have, and they have a great selection of Intramurals. This is a great school, and I know I will miss it next year.

Posted August 25, 2008
i went to cabrillo from 6th to 8th grade and i loved it! i still miss it even though ive been gone for two years. Cabrillo has excellent, understanding, and caring staff. the counselors are great!

Posted March 15, 2008
I'm in 8th grade at Cabrillo, and i love it!! It's awesome, i have great teachers, who help me whenever needed. I'm going to miss Cabrillo =[

Posted January 22, 2008
I am in eight grade and the techers are wonderful they have helped me through every step of the way. When you don't understand something they will set aside time for you and help you understand and keep up with the class. They will not give up nor will they send you advise you should get tutoring they will help you. I am very happy this is my last year but i will miss Cabrillo

Cabrillo Middle School
1426 East Santa Clara Street, Ventura, CA  93001
Last modified Cabrillo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabrillo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top