Posted September 14, 2013
We couldn't be happier. This is our third year at Elmhurst and we love the principal, teachers, and staff.

Posted June 12, 2013
This is a wonderful school!! The teachers and office staff are amazing. After a very rough first half of the year at another school I placed my daughter at Elmhurst and we love it!

Elmhurst Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
All I have to say is Area Board 9 for your child/ student advocacy and get your kid out of here pronto.

Posted October 08, 2009
Elmhusrt Eagles Soar! Learning is our #1 priority Moms and Dads support our kids and teacher through the PTA Happy faces arrive every day ready to learn. U R :) @ R School Readers are leaders at Elmhurst Students are kind and respectful Teachers work hard for every student every day!

Posted September 04, 2009
I was surprised to read the review which said the school does not offer counseling and tutors, because my child has been offered both. This is our second year at Elmhurst and we are very happy. The principal, teacher and staff have all been very responsive to our needs. We feel grateful to have our child at such a great school!

Elmhurst Elementary School 0

Posted June 23, 2009
The best school for my kid. The Teachers and staff are great. Parent-teacher involvement was beyond measure. My kid excelled here.

Elmhurst Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted April 27, 2009
This is an excellent school. my daughter's in the 1st grade. student-teacher ratio is great. extra curricular activities is good. staff is very impressive. a very safe place for ur kid to learn and get quality education... I would recommend this school highly to anyone.

Elmhurst Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2009

Elmhurst Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2008
Haven't been very impressed with the schools ability to help children. They don't have after school programs, they don't offer councling or tutors. For the amount of fund raisers they have, you'd think some of it would go towards the students education. I believe that leadership begins from the top. Maybe it's time for a new principal.

Elmhurst Elementary School
5080 Elmhurst Street, Ventura, CA  93003
Last modified Elmhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmhurst Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top