Ventura, CA

Posted January 13, 2015
I'm very pleased, this is a great school. They're are so many parents helping out in the classrooms. Outstanding principal and PTA.

Posted January 12, 2015
We love everything about Juanamaria Elementary! From the Administration to the Teaching Staff to the programs and parent participation, we feel extremely blessed to be apart of the Juanamaria Family! I leave my daughter (and soon to be son also, next year) every morning knowing she is getting the education, nurturing and discipline she needs to be successful now, and in the future.

Posted October 28, 2012
We love Juanamaria! Our kids have been there the last few years and love the leadership of Mrs. Wolowicz. Each teacher we have had has done a phenomenal job with our kids! We are thankful!

Posted May 25, 2009
my son is not easy! he has sensory intagration disorder and they have jumped through hoops to help him lern and feel comfortable in hi class room inviornment. Im so greatful

Juanamaria Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
We moved to the East side of Ventura and were unsure to enroll our kids. We heard Juanamaria was well rounded and grounded. We have been pleasantly surprised at the incredible interaction we have with parents and teachers.

Posted February 12, 2008
Juanamaria is a very good school. Both of my childrens teachers have put forth the extra effort to keep me informed and to make the learning experience fun. I would like to see smaller class sizes and less busy work (for homework).

Posted August 27, 2007

Juanamaria Elementary School 4

Posted July 19, 2007

Posted February 26, 2007
A very comfortable, diverse atmosphere. The teaching staff is awesome. It is a great neighborhood school; there is no reason to go anywhere else.

Posted February 25, 2007
I adopted an 11 year old girl from Russia who came to America with no English and did not read a word. Our experience has been outstanding. In 6 months she has progressed 3 grade levels with the help of a great teacher and wonderful support system.

Juanamaria Elementary School
100 South Crocker Avenue, Ventura, CA  93004
Last modified Juanamaria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juanamaria Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top