Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Juanamaria is an AMAZING school with loving, caring, dedicated teachers and staff. Their principal Mrs. Wolowicz is incredible!!! She goes above and beyond for ALL of her students, families and staff. The school is located in a quaint, safe neighborhood. The PTA is a strong group of parents who work together to help make the school the best. Teachers work extremely hard to make sure ALL students are welcome, cared for and reaching their academic goals and addressing any needs. They have many activities that families can be apart of. I work full time but know that I am always welcomed and help out when I can. We love Juanamaria school!

Great school and neighborhood!!! Very organized and family based. Great principle and teachers. Will be sad to move on to middle school some day. We love it here.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Great principle and great teachers!! Great neighborhood. Very organized and has a great family and community feel. My boys love it there!!!!

principal, teachers, and even students are horrible. education is okay. school is unsafe though. if you need a school go find smth else.

I'm very pleased, this is a great school. They're are so many parents helping out in the classrooms. Outstanding principal and PTA.

We love everything about Juanamaria Elementary! From the Administration to the Teaching Staff to the programs and parent participation, we feel extremely blessed to be apart of the Juanamaria Family! I leave my daughter (and soon to be son also, next year) every morning knowing she is getting the education, nurturing and discipline she needs to be successful now, and in the future.

We love Juanamaria! Our kids have been there the last few years and love the leadership of Mrs. Wolowicz. Each teacher we have had has done a phenomenal job with our kids! We are thankful!

my son is not easy! he has sensory intagration disorder and they have jumped through hoops to help him lern and feel comfortable in hi class room inviornment. Im so greatful

We moved to the East side of Ventura and were unsure to enroll our kids. We heard Juanamaria was well rounded and grounded. We have been pleasantly surprised at the incredible interaction we have with parents and teachers.

Juanamaria is a very good school. Both of my childrens teachers have put forth the extra effort to keep me informed and to make the learning experience fun. I would like to see smaller class sizes and less busy work (for homework).

Last modified Juanamaria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.