Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 20, 2015
Thank you principal Jennifer Duston for having a vision for our school and bringing so many exciting, innovative ideas and amazing staff members to carry out that vision. It's so cool watching my kids work with the latest technology and grow their leadership skills! Keep it coming!

Posted November 20, 2015
ATLAS is an amazing school! My daughter has flourished here! ALL the teachers and staff care about the students as if they were their own! I love the leadership aspect! The students are learning so many valuable life lessons! And Mrs. Duston, the principal is phenomenal!

Posted November 20, 2015
The principal, staff and teachers really care about each and every student! This school is a true family.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 20, 2015
Peggy in the office is always so helpful all the time! I don't think parents realize how much she does for our school. As a parent, I want to say, "thank you for loving your job and always giving 110%"!

Posted September 22, 2015
We just started our second year at ATLAS and we love it! Let's put it this way; we moved last April and our new boundary school was Citrus Glen (also a highly rated school). During the summer my daughter begged to stay at ATLAS to begin 1st grade there. We were able to transfer to remain there, and my daughter's kinder teacher from last year was able to make sure her little brother started this year in her classroom! Mrs. Wipf is an oustanding teacher, and we love 1st grade's Mrs. Smith. The school has many fundraisers, events and the curriculum is outstanding. My children are constantly bringing up something new they learned each week. Historically it's been a good school but declined over the years. However, they did a complete overhaul a few years ago; new principal, and ATLAS is now one of Ventura's 6 magnet schools. They run on the philosophy of "The 7 Habits" (of highly effective people) a book series that is great! The leadership and technology aspects are fantastic, but it's also about helping these kids become good future citizens.

Posted March 31, 2015
Excellent staff and programs being offered;) my girls luv going to school everyday and even Saturday's

Posted April 21, 2014
Saticoy Elementary School has been always loved by the community. Dedicated teachers, involved parents, cooperative staff, and a very active PTA are some of the few to mention. The young, energetic Principal who is a technology pro, knows how to make things work and attain the resources for the kids. With the new name change of the school, ATLAS Elementary (Academy of Technology and Leadership at Saticoy), the school focuses on technology and emphasizing the leadership skills in the students. After school programs, programs for GATE kids, spirit week and other PTA driven program are keeping the kids driven and parents involved. I am so proud to be a part of ATLAS/ or a more familiar Saticoy Elementary School. Both of my kids are having such a good learning experience and I am happy to see them grow as better individuals in a very safe, academic environment where 'Great Happens' almost every day!

Posted February 24, 2014
My child transferred here from Mound and we have been very happy and satisfied with the personal connection between them and their teachers, with the amount of activities for parents to get involved with at the school after school hours, and the use of technology. My child loves it and I am so glad we made the choice to come here!

Posted December 18, 2012
I love Saticoy school. I don't know why it is rated so low, this is NOT the case. My child had a great experience in Kindergarten and we absolutly love her first grade teacher Mr. Palkie. They really take an interest in the students and I love the access to iPads,nooks and technology in the classroom. A+

Academy Of Technology & Leadership At Saticoy 4

Posted January 06, 2012
Saticoy has been a blessing. Last year my daughter whined every morning that she had to go to school. I moved her to Saticoy and she jumps out of bed every morning. She adores her teacher, loves the learning environment and is being taught more than just academics. The principal is young, energetic and enthusiastic. She is starting great new programmes for the kids and is moving with the times. The staff is receptive, involved and willing to do anything for the kids.

760 Jazmin Avenue, Ventura, CA  93004-1826
Last modified Academy Of Technology & Leadership At Saticoy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.