9-12|Private

Bad
Good

If you are a parent of child with a learning disability this is not the school for your child. I have a son with ADHD and other health impairment and we had the most difficult time. Teachers are not knowledgable when it comes to children who are non cookie cutter. Administration has no idea about their own STEP plan or information on IEP'S. Staff should be more concerned with learning about these "outside of the box" thinkers. This is a very sad situation for parents and students who want to attend their local catholic school.

SBHS is my Alma Mater. My husband and I have chosen to keep the tradition and have our 2 kids attend. My daughter graduated 2 years ago and will be finishing up college in May (early), my son recently graduated and is currently attending college. This school support higher learning, family values, and our Catholic faith. Any alumni out there- check out the school website, facebook link- and sign up to get the latest info! Continue to love and support your school!

I feel very confident sending my son to SBHS. The good people there reinforce my family's core values which help raise my child.

I really enjoy my high school! This was the first week and it was great. I feel very welcome here, and can tell that the teachers really care about you and what you do.

Great school with a lot of dedicated teachers.

Last modified Saint Bonaventure High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12