Ventura, CA

Posted June 11, 2014
This is a wonderful school that emphasizes what is important about a child's education which is parent involvement...I know it is shocking to hear that parents are requested to be involved in their kids education (facetiously said) Guess what school is not a 6 hour day care. The Principal is truly a leader with an inclusive focus not exclusive. I am very proud of what my children have accomplished as well as where they are headed through Sacred Heart. I have felt completely welcomed and a part of my kids schooling. I am an empowered parent due solely to what values are held at Sacred Heart. Lastly when my wife who is a Masters Degree carrying Credentialed Teacher says this is the school to go to I listened. I have total praise for Sacred Heart. You know its worth it for us we drive through three cities to get our kids there...that's passing a lot of other private schools along the way.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 1

Posted September 06, 2013
I am giving zero stars on purpose. Terrible schooling. This school is unprofessional. I'm paying money every month to send my children here, and there is constant noon dismissal. Every time I go to pick up my child, there is a little one being sent back from the principal's office, crying, unsupervised. The "room mom" literally yelled at me in front of other parents while the teachers and principal stood and watched. I feel very uncomfortable even coming to campus because of how I am treated. Four days out of five, she is in tears when I pick her up because her teacher yelled at her. I was inclined not to believe her, as children can be dramatic, however, I now know it is fact. Her teacher is too lazy to supervise and informed me she needed Velcro shoes until she learns to tie them. Unprofessional, mean, and all unwilling to teach children for an entire day. Not worth the money! Even if this school was publicly funded I would pull them out.

Posted August 16, 2013
Our family moved to Sacred Heart three years ago. We're happy we made that decision. My children significantly changed their behaviors. From being so loud to.being calm. The teachers are all mother-like, so caring and loving. But the best feature of the school is their academic program. We're impressed of their Accelerated Math program from Grades 3-8. Students attend Math and Reading classes based on their level. My children are moved to their next grade in both classes. The school has a number of teacher assistants... From Kibdergarten to Fifth grade. The facility is also the best... The Science lab and the computer lab are well-equipt. The Music and PE programs are excellent. I just wish all these will be maintained no matter who would lead the school. But of course, all these became possible with Mrs. Benner's leadership. Congrats to SHS faculty and staff... Keep up!!!

Posted October 11, 2012
This is an amazing environment for children to build upon their faith that is practiced by teachers and students in actions, along with superior academics taught by caring teachers. My children learned more than I could have possibly hoped in character-building with moral values, and continued academic achievements.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Strong Catholic Faith and warm friendly family feeling school. Best campus in Ventura! The high tech computer room rocks! Alumni excel in high school with honor classes.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2010
strong faith, great education and a high tech computer room, wonderful campus,

Posted March 07, 2010
A great place to send your Children. Where the love of God, Family and Education come together in one! No other place like it in the County. My children look forward to go to school each day.

Posted February 27, 2010
The program at Sacred Heart School is fantastic. The academics are superior, the staff is encouraging and nurturing, and the students excel! We feel so fortunate to belong to this school community. Our kids will transcend because of their experiences at Sacred Heart School.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2010
This school is great in so many ways. The education is on the cutting edge and the new technology being implemented will promote strong academic growth in our students.

Posted March 26, 2009
Great school! My kids are happy and education is highly valued. We are very pleased with the teachers.

Sacred Heart Elementary School
10770 Henderson Road, Ventura, CA  93004
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top