Victorville, CA
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted August 17, 2014
Love this school, great teachers, office staff, and best of all my girls have a good time learning!! It's all about arts and musice plus zero tolerance on bullying,

Discovery School Of The Arts 2

Posted April 16, 2014
This was a great school. I had 3 children that attended all 3 had issues that were not dealt with appropriately. One child had learning disabilities and the teacher didn't care to spend extra time with him or communicate with us on the needs and challenges he was having. My other child was being bullied and the faculty told us that he would be held in the office for his own safety instead of going to the problem children. The protectors also didn't care or intervene when these incidents occurred. The principal never even told us my son was being beat up, it was my other child who eventually told us what was happening. My oldest was being held in lower standards for reading because the teacher stated that she wasn't advanced enough even though she tested high in all exams. Since we moved our children to another school, my children are catching up and being assisted in their disabilities. New friends have been made without any bully issues. And my other child has accelerated in math, science, reading and honors because her teacher believes in her.

Posted January 10, 2014
My daughter went to this school for 7 years and I now have another daughter in here. It is a very good school but now my 7th grader goes to Excelsior and she loves it. The teachers and facilities there also keep in close contact with the parents. Next year she will be able to take some college courses. I highly recommend Discovery and Excelsior.

Posted October 22, 2013
The Principal Mr. Hill knows how to do his job, he is always involved in the school activities; at students pick up areas; he answers right away when he is needed and he acted the same day when I contacted him about a bully situation. One of my sons graduated from there and I have two more going to this school. I feel good knowing that my kids are learning in a safe environment. Love it!

Posted September 23, 2013
My daughter started Kindergarten here this year and already in just 5 weeks its amazing what she has learned all ready in this short amount of time. She is learning spanish, she can recite the pledge of alleigance, she is learning to read and sooo much more. I loves that they have the kinders go all day too. I love the safe and secure campus. The staff is very respectful and always looking out for you and your student! I have 2 other children and when its time they will also attend this school! I couldnt be more impressed by a school like I am with Discovery!!!

Discovery School Of The Arts 4

Posted June 11, 2013
I love, love, this school, my eldest just graduated and I have 2 more attending, they all started here from kinder. I rave about this school to everyone I know. I so wish the school went at least through middle school. It is hard trying to locate a school that I feel will meet or live up to Discovery...

Posted June 14, 2012
This school is the best of the best if any one that wants to go to this school must go there because the teachers are great with the students at this school so any one that wants to go there you must.

Posted May 17, 2012
Great School, Great Teachers!!! My daughter has learned to read in kindergarden! Best decision I ever made when I enrolled her in the school. I am truly excited to see her progress next year and thru the 6th grade. I know the foundation she is getting at Discovery School will help to be what ever she wants to be later in life.

Posted October 10, 2011
My daughter has been here at Discovery since 1st grade. If only I knew about this school early on, she should have been here since kindergarten. The principal and teachers are amazing. They are doing their best to make sure that kids get the best of education. Parents who want the best for their kids, this is the school, see it for yourself. I am sure my daughter will surely miss this school soon.

Posted September 20, 2011
I'm a student at Discovery And I'm in 6th grade I have gone from the middle classrooms to The Highest in only 1 year! The Teachers are fun and I made so many friends through out my three years here. I'm really gonna miss this school next year D: I would suggest that ANY Student that wants to go to Discovery Should. We have so many fun activities here I think they even had a rubiks cuke class in 4th grade. Ok well anyway I hope you guys come to Discovery. ^_^

Discovery School Of The Arts
13247 Amethyst Road, Victorville, CA  92395
Last modified Discovery School Of The Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery School Of The Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top