Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 1

Posted August 22, 2014
We had a horrible experience here. The principal was completely useless and ran around campus like a chicken with his head cut off accomplishing nothing. My son had an IEP which was never kept up with and updated as needed. The IEP was also never turned in to the District office so when I needed a copy it could not be obtained. After deciding to pull our son from this school and do virtual public school at home we had bad experiences with the special ed. dept. at the district as well including not returning phone calls and emails and saying they faxed paperwork to our new school when in fact they did not. I'm so glad to be out of that school. In fact, we live 1 block from the school and out of the 7 households on my street with kids, only 1 of them actually goes to Morgan-Kincaid. The others go to private or charter schools in the area.

Posted December 11, 2013
The teachers here are polarizing just like everywhere else. Some are great some are not. Their RSP and GATE programs are really good Mr. Willis has helped my son tremendously!

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 4

Posted August 14, 2012
Excellent teachers!!!! My son did so well on his report card. He had all 4's and all O's. He made me so PROUD.

Posted May 28, 2011
My two children attend Morgan Kinkaid. My son was awarded by Ms. French at the awards assembly and also got to eat lunch with her. Both their teachers are wonderful and very concerned about their education. They keep in contact with me on how they are performing and where they need to work more on there weaknesses. The office staff is excellent and they deserve alot of credit for all the hard work they do each and every day. Submitted by a parent

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 0

Posted October 19, 2010
I love Morgan KIncaid because my son's teachers are very involved in the course of his education and they show how much they care every day!!

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 4

Posted September 07, 2010
The 2010-11 will be two son's second year at Morgan Kincaid and they love going to school there. Mrs. French is always willing to give information and answer questions at the monthly coffee with the princible meetings. This year we are no longer booster, we have started the PTSA and expect a great year of fundraising for the children. With the state budget cuts of 20% and no title 1 monies this year will be challenging for the teachers and staff. The community needs to come together and support our school, but most of all our children! As for the comments made about office staff, I have to agree, last year the ladies in the front were not professional and at times rude, I see new faces at the front office so this year may be different.

Posted July 27, 2010
The 2009-2010 school year was the first for my kindergardener. I can tell you that my son is high functioning autistic but when he walked in in August of 2009 his vocabulary and language was very much delayed compared to others. I communicated with Ms. French and the teachers about his needs and they worked with us to ensure our son's progress and needs were met. I can't say things were perfect but we learned how to communicate what we needed to ensure my son's success. I consider the fact that my son can now hold a conversation, understand and reply to someone a success. Mr. Dante, Mrs. Garcia and Mrs. French all worked to make this happen for my son and as a parent of an autistic child this is something I can't begin to thank them enough for. It is a good school and they all work hard.

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 2

Posted April 19, 2010
Excellent booster club, SOME really good teachers, poor administration, and extremely rude office staff. Luckily my children do not look soley to the school fit examples of behavior because many of the adults simply should not work with children and thir behaviors exhibit just that.

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 0

Posted March 23, 2010
My daughter went to MK Preparatory from 3rd through 6th grade. During her stay, I was constantly dealing with rude staff and and unavailable principal. At the beginning, I was floored when she was not at award assemblies, or many other special events, but I just came to expect it. She has gotten a little better, but as a principal, you set the tone for other employees. The front office is rude beyond belief. Many complaints have been made to the district, but nothing has been done. The curriculum is okay, but it does not support critical thinking. It is very test targeted teaching, which works well for scores, but does nothing to enrich the growing minds of the students. I was happy when I saw high test scores, and that would be great if that was all you looked for in a school.

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies 1

Posted March 20, 2010
This school only tells you how to pass a test and this is not a school with great staff.The staff are rude.

Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies
13257 Mesa Linda Avenue, Victorville, CA  92392
Last modified Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgan/Kincaid Preparatory School Of Integrated Studies Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.