Posted October 19, 2014
My daughter was attended Endeavour since 5th grade and stayed until 6th. It was an amazing school and i recommend it all the way around. She loves it and I love it! The teachers are outgoing and caring for each and every student they try to give the best education tehy can give and it is truly amazing!!

Posted May 22, 2014
My children have been attending Endeavour since the year it opened. It has been the biggest blessing! They have been academically challenged by encouraging, loving teachers and staff who strive to see that each child excels. Mr. Potter (the principal) is a great new addition and the kids love and respect him! My oldest left after 6yrs at the school, prepared and academically and socially ready for Jr. High and is now thriving because of the great education he received at Endeavour. The school is safe and has amazing parent involvement.. We love Endeavour and wouldn't put our children anywhere else!

Endeavour School Of Exploration 1

Posted May 22, 2014
This school is horrible! Especially with a child with disabilities. They will try so hard to place a child with disabilities in an special day class because the general education teacher does not want to deal. They will lie and put words in your mouth on stuff you haven't said. I will be looking for another school very soon.

Posted December 13, 2013
endeavour is the best by far, the teachers are the best with the best attitude.My son was at a school nearby which was very dissapointing im so glad we found endeavour.Mr Potter the principal is the greatest always ready to help always a smile and even directs traffic.

Posted October 30, 2013
My oldest attended a school in a good neighborhood in Hesperia. We moved to SVL and I continued to keep her in her school for another year because I was happy with it. After my mother in law convinced me to "camp out" to get my girls in Endeavour I finally decided to. My girls got in and shortly after I asked myself. Why didn't I do this sooner. I love Endeavour so much. Mrs.Colas is wonderful, and all the other teacher's are also amazing. Mr.Potter is exactly the kind of leadership every school needs. The parents are always willing to help. My one and only complaint is the front desk ladies are never friendly. My children are getting a great education and that's what matters.

Posted September 23, 2013
Endeavour is an amazing school where its apparent that everyone cares. My daughter has been there since 1st grade and this is her last year, which makes me sad since we love the school so much. The new principal, Mr.Potter is a perfect fit there and is great with the students, parents and PTA. I'm sure he will take that school to new heights.

Posted August 29, 2013
My daughter is a first grader at Endeavour. We absolutely love this school! The Principal and teachers are fabulous!

Posted August 09, 2013
both my girls have gone to this school from K to sixth grade. they have received a fantastic education. they have been inspired to want to learn. gone on fantastic field trips to tide pools and got to see the Cleopatra exhibit. and even got to see a fire truck in kindergarten. the teachers care and are always available when needed. thank you for renewing my faith in California schools.

Posted February 24, 2013
My girls are in 1st and kindergarten we started out the school year at the "neighborhood" school. I and the girls hated it they started to want to stay home and fell behind, this has all changed thanks to the terrific teachers and great communication with the parents. I am so happy they are here!

Posted February 06, 2013
Endeavour is a Wonderful School :) My son is in 3rd grade and has a great teacher. Thank you!!!

Endeavour School Of Exploration
12403 Ridgecrest Road, Victorville, CA  92395
Last modified Endeavour School Of Exploration is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Endeavour School Of Exploration Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top