Victorville, CA

Posted June 03, 2011
I have had a great experience at Bonanza! I have never found a cleaner facility and more activities for my kids. When your school age kids want to go to daycare and your preschooler cries on Saturday because there is no school, you know they are doing something right!

Posted April 18, 2011
My son goes to kindergarten here, and already gets more homework than his 13 year old brother has his entire life. I want to keep him private school; I have now seen the difference between private and public school systems.

Bonanza Preschool & Kindergarten 1

Posted July 14, 2010
This schools is terrible! We paid for our daughter to attend this school for 2 yrs, only to find out she learned absoulutely 0, thank goodness we found out in plenty of time to catch up her up to where she needs to be. The previous director, who has since been fired, was horrible! The one and only teacher who was awesome was let go by this director, now, neither one is there.

Bonanza Preschool & Kindergarten 0

Posted May 04, 2010
the best educational experience in Victorville for pre-k thru k

Posted September 11, 2008
There was nothing i didn't like about bonanza. the price was below most of their competition, it was very convinient and easy to get to. my daughter never had so many friends so quickly, not to mentioned how much she learned there. the only drawback is they dont serve lunch but that seems to be happening with all the good schools

Bonanza Preschool & Kindergarten
14624 Bonanza Road, Victorville, CA  92372
Last modified Bonanza Preschool & Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Bonanza Preschool & Kindergarten Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top