Bad
Good

I went there for 5 years when I was in elementary. I remember from 6 years ago all the teachers I had. - Harmony Curry

They seem very dedicated to giving my child the highest possible quality education. The parent teacher conferences are more than what I had experienced before in any other conference I've ever had with my older children. I trust my child to grow with the kind of education he is receiving at Brentwood elementry.

This school is great. all three of kids go here. And my oldest had issues with learning and was a needs improvement and satisfactory child on report cards. He started the school half way thru the year and his first report card was S+ and Excellent. They have taught him and my other children to succeed over their limits and my youngest was announced that he should be in Gate for gifted and talented students. I love the school and their teachers are all very nice and understanding. :)

Love Brentwood!!!! My daughter has been here for 3 years and I can't say enough great things about them! Ms Johnson and Ms Porterfield are fantastic!!!

I also agree with the comment in September 2010.Too many teachers would bark at the students for no reason.My sister went there and hated it and she got beat up, And the person who beat her up didn't get in trouble. There needs to be more consequences.

Absolutley the worst elementary school I have ever seen. There is a very long story behind my thoughts, but to make a long story short, it comes down to them not caring at all about the students that need the extra help. It's the same old story, if there's any student that is falling behind or needs the extra help it is always the parents fault and they have nothing to do with it.

This is an awesome school!!!I went there for 3 years!!All the teachers are super nice!everyone is soo kind there.

This school is great, but there are to many students in one classroom. The teachers seem to overwhelmed, and children are not being challenged. My daughter is in gate and not all the students in her classroom are in gate. Gate students should have their own classroom, so they can be challenged more.

I think that there are too many children enrolled in Brentwood for my child to recieve a good education! My daughter is not being challenged to reach her full potential. I feel like the teacher's are overwhelmed with babysitting and not getting to teach.

Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.