Posted June 03, 2013
This school deserve no stars. My son went to this school for a couple of months. He was bullied and beat up on the bus. The teacher he had was nice at first ans then became a dictator. My son was struggling and they just kept calling him a discipline problem. I only talked on the phone with the principal because she was too busy to speak in person. She told me I needed to teach my son how to play better with children. Well instead of referring my son to the school psychologist she brushed us off and told me to put my son some where else. I thankfully did that and found out my son needed rsp and has learning disabilities. Don't ever go to this school they do not care about there students. Staff was always rude and principal has no time to speak to its parents.

Posted August 01, 2012
I thought of this school one because it is so close, and two I knew other students that have gone there. I thought it would be a great opportunity for my 5 year old son. IT WAS NOT! He was placed in a kindergarten class with a teacher that I absoloutely loved, then because of over crowding, he was placed in a combination class. Everything went from ok, to bad!I attempted to speak with the principal and just inquire how my son's education would change if any, and she let me know that because he was ahead of the curve he would do fine in a combo class. He did fine, but he was doing no kindergarten work, it was all first grade work. The principal rushed the conversation, and she took no time to actually speak to me. My son had homework every day which I loved, his teacher communicated as best she could. He had fun in the class sometimes, but he also told me that his teacher would yell at times. I get frustration but does my child really need to hear frustrated yelling from his teacher daily? I don't think so! At the end of the day I would quit my job before I would send my son back to that school. The principal was awful and un-reachable. You had to go through hoops to speak to her.

Posted July 17, 2012
My child went for 1st grade in this school(2011-2012). He had a wounderfull teacher named Mrs. Palacios a great teacher. The staff there is so nice and understanding. The pricipal Mrs. Benites will fix any problems you have. I loved this school. I would recomended.

Posted June 30, 2012
I've been to this school since I was in kindergarten. In second grade I asked my mom if I could go to a different school cause I wanted to try another school, being perfectly happy. I immediately begged my mom to go back to Green Tree and of course she said yes. In 5th grade my mom told me I would be going to Sitting Bull and I hated it so again I begged my mom to go back to Green Tree for 6th grade and she said okay. My last year at Green Tree was one I'll NEVER forget! The teachers are super funny and caring. The staff is nice to everyone and the principal will help you with all your problems. They not only helped me grow with my academics, but also as a person so I'll be prepared for middle school. Thank you Green Tree teachers and staff!

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted October 06, 2008
My four children have attended this school. I entered them into an academy last year and they were not happy at all. I have nothing but good to say about this school. The teachers are willing to go overboard in helping the children. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. Great job guys !! God Bless you and thank you for your patience with my children.

Green Tree East Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
I love this school, my daughter is getting good grades and she's been here since first grade. I have never had a problem with their teaching. The teachers are always very nice to us. I would recommend this school. Parents need to get more involve to actually see how the school works. My daughter loves it!! two thumbs up....

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted July 12, 2007
They did not have back to school night, they rather have you come to the school during the week to have a 5 minute visit with the teacher. Most teachers seem to be good, although I feel that my son excelled on his own. There is little to no home work, and low expectations of the children at this school! They also have a PTA that seemed to struggle to get anyone involved. I am taking my son to Lomitas.

Posted June 23, 2007
Excellent school with hard working dedicated teachers who have helped my child progress from below grade level to proficient levels. Thank you!

Green Tree East Elementary School
17246 Gibralter Drive, Victorville, CA  92395
Last modified Green Tree East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Tree East Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top