Bad
Good

I love this school so much My daughter learned a lot She lived half her school year at liberty elementary and it was the best

I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!! it's the worst school i have ever been to. the kids are really rude, and the teachers don't teach anything because they are too busy getting everyone in trouble.

This is the worst school in the high desert. They have a major bullying problem. Teacher look the other way instead of dealing with the problem. They have proctors on the playground that are supposed to watch the kids. They don't do anything. Overall I just really think no one cares!!!!!!!!

I think the school overall is great but do to budget cuts not what it should be. My daughter has been going there almost 3 school years now and has enjoyed it very much. I think the parent involvement should be greater but I also think the school should work on a stronger PTO.

Love the preschool. The teachers of the preschool are amazing! my child has grown academically and socially. Teacher janon an kristy are funny and the children love them!

I am a parent of a special ed child there. My concerns are that every child is on there own. Teachers must get together for the students. I feel that the special ed teacher needs to be more educated. And also more trained. The whole staff needs to have a better plan to help our students to be succesful. We are rating at a 4 what does this say about us????? We need together to make this better for everyone.

Overall I believe Liberty is okay. There is definitely room for improvement. What I see to be the problem with the school is lack of parental support for learning. Also, the school has had the misfortune of acquiring students who are academically behind. (no fault of the current school) There is much work to be done, however I think they are headed in the right direction.

Has gone down hill rapidly. My student needs help and fails routinly, to be placed without question to the next grade. Teachers want to place everything on the parent and never offer resources for help. If you have the chance and money transfer out of district or pay a private school. Under the former principle the school was great and I was happy with the results of my older student. My child currently enrolled will not be attending next year and I'm paying hundreds of dollars in tutoring to get here to grade level. Think about your tax dollars at work!

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.