Victorville, CA

Posted April 14, 2015
I love this school so much My daughter learned a lot She lived half her school year at liberty elementary and it was the best

Posted January 30, 2014
I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!! it's the worst school i have ever been to. the kids are really rude, and the teachers don't teach anything because they are too busy getting everyone in trouble.

Posted March 30, 2012
This is the worst school in the high desert. They have a major bullying problem. Teacher look the other way instead of dealing with the problem. They have proctors on the playground that are supposed to watch the kids. They don't do anything. Overall I just really think no one cares!!!!!!!!

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2011
I think the school overall is great but do to budget cuts not what it should be. My daughter has been going there almost 3 school years now and has enjoyed it very much. I think the parent involvement should be greater but I also think the school should work on a stronger PTO.

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted August 16, 2009

Posted July 25, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
Love the preschool. The teachers of the preschool are amazing! my child has grown academically and socially. Teacher janon an kristy are funny and the children love them!

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted January 03, 2008
I am a parent of a special ed child there. My concerns are that every child is on there own. Teachers must get together for the students. I feel that the special ed teacher needs to be more educated. And also more trained. The whole staff needs to have a better plan to help our students to be succesful. We are rating at a 4 what does this say about us????? We need together to make this better for everyone.

Liberty Elementary School
12900 Amethyst Road, Victorville, CA  92395
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top