Victorville, CA

Park View Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2013
Woww!!! I just saw Mrs. Willey's name here that she WAS an excellent teacher...I was picking up my son today and saw her grabbing my 5 year old on his backpack and dragged him backwards. She said I told you to stop! What does stop mean?"Grabbing him by the his backpack and dragging him. My son was not even in the stop line yet. Mrs. Wiley's face was so mad and angry and even the kindergarten kids were scared not moving at all inside the waiting room. I understand she's been in Park View teaching kindergarten for a long time and maybe it's time for her to give younger & passionate teachers a chance and its time for her to rest. If you are so unhappy having a job that pays your bills and earning monthly why don't you just quit being a kindergarten teacher instead of traumatizing and giving a really bad example to kids!!! And we wonder why we have too many bullies even in kindergarten because they see it from their teacher. Even if Mr. Barles who is a very good principal and promoting safety within their PAWS -Pride Attitude Work Ethic and Safety with all the students, it should be promoted and encouraged to teachers and staff and the whole Park View family as well.

Park View Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2013
This school is the WORST!! The bullying here is completely out of control!! Both my son and daughter have been bullied on campus during recess, during lunch and in the school bus!! Now I have spoken to several parents as well as my neighbors and they have had the same exact problems with them!! I have spoken with the teacher and with the principal on the phone and they state they do not tolerate bullying there; however, our children say that they have not been spoken to or checked on!! So YES THEY DO tolerate BULLYING in this school!! Not to mention this school does not even have real buildings! This school consists of bungalows on dirt with purple windows and purple doors!! They are also a couple of centuries behind on technology and learning tools!! They DO NOT have enough computers for all the children to stay on top of their AR points and get this...their AR program is not even up to date with books, they are limited!! The staff and the school in general is a joke PLEASE DO NOT enroll your children here!!!

Posted August 17, 2011
Highly recommend parents to have their child and/or children attend this school. My son had a hard time with Reading and the staff has been nothing but great. Ms. Gerberich was wonderful on always keeping me informed on the progress of my son and what we could do to help him out at home. She has been the best teacher!!!! Park View is lucky to have her.

Park View Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
I highly recommend parents to have their child and/or children attend this school. I have an autistic son who is currently going to school there. Everyone from his teacher to his speech therapist to his school child psychologist are such great people and we are blessed to have such a group to help his every need to succeed. Thanks, Park View, for helping my son!

Park View Elementary School 0

Posted October 25, 2007
I first enrolled our children in 1995. Well some nephews and another child later I am proud to say that after 16 years the teachers and administrative staff are dedicated to the education and moral terpituted of the students. From Ms Kathy whohas been ther well over 10 years to Ms Johnson who just arrived. I commend you on your dedication to our most valued treasure our children.

Posted June 29, 2007
Mrs.Willey is an excellent teacher she kept my son on track and above average. she wouldn't except anything but the best from her students and tried hard to get them to their highest learning potential in reading, math and sentence structure.

Posted August 05, 2005
My 3 children went to Parkview all 7 years. It is an excellent school which focuses on getting each student to grade level or above in reading, writing and math. All the teachers in each grade level work together to maintain the same standards for all the students. My children excelled at this school always doing work above their grade level when ever possible. I have also seen children come from other schools with poor work habits and even poorer skills, who thrived at Park View with their excellent teaching staff. Parents are always welcomed on the school campus.The principal works well with the parents, students and staff. They have programs for both remedial and advanced students. Everyone who works there cares about the students. I recommend this school to everyone. They welcome and encourage parent participation in this school.

Posted March 17, 2004
Mrs. Walker's Kindergarten has been marvelous for our son. She really cares about each student's individual needs. We love the K program!

Park View Elementary School
13427 Cahuenga Road, Victorville, CA  92392
Last modified Park View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top