K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Victor Valley Christian Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2015
This school takes the prize for not holding their students accountable for their actions. I have witnessed first-hand what bullying, racism, discrimination can do to a student. Furthermore, I see the administration turning a blind eye to all the things going on at that school. If you are new to the area, I highly suggest you find a school that is more accommodating to new students. If not, feel the pressure of the students and faculty that have been at the school since the beginning of time and are intertwined.

Posted August 14, 2013
Great School! You can't go wrong! The teachers are loving and are clearly prepared for each school year. They don't play favorite's they love each and student. What you get out of this school is what you put into it. I have two kids that attend and I am excited about the new school year.

Posted July 07, 2013
My kids have attended here for the past 7 years and my oldest just graduated. I could not have placed my kids in a better school. Academically they push the students to do their best. I have watched kids with some form of a physical disability be welcomed on their sports team. Both of my kids have grown spiritually from attending here. I should also say that my daughter will be attending a university in the fall.

Posted August 08, 2012
This is an excellent school. They have high academic standards and a Christian enviorment. My sons love this school and the teachers and staff are vey caring and commited.

Posted June 29, 2012
All three of my children have been here since Kindergarten. I love this school. School is Christ-Centered. Staff is friendly and caring. My children have made lasting relationships with great kids and families. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a small, safe school with a Christian environment

Posted June 07, 2012
My son attends VVCS and loves it. He likes the Gate program provided by the school. He likes the extracurricular activities that some schools can no longer provide like Spanish, PE, Music, Computers, etc... He really enjoys the Christian environment and the loving teachers, administrators, and proctors that work at the school. His teacher provides a well rounded education that can't be beat. My children will be attending VVCS through their entire elementary and secondary education.

Posted June 06, 2012
This year my daughter was in the fourth grade here. Her teacher Mr. Bailey was amazing. He cares for each child like they are his own. The staff and leadership here are wonderful. Dr. Byrd is a very organized, caring, hands on administrator who is very fair and wise. Scholastically, we have not found a better school up to and my daughter has attended two other private schools and this is the best. It's definately worth every penny. To the person who posted there was too much homework , there is a lot of wonr work but that's what I am paying for. If I wanted mediocre I would send her to public school. Being lazy and making excuses and blaming others will never serve you well. The Bible is full of verses that reflect this. Nothing is better than hard work! This school will prepare any child for college and that's why I chose it.my freshman year in college homework 20 hrs per week. This school is prepping for the real world and that's what my daughter needs. They care about these kids and strive for excellence, which is also what I want for my child. If you want a solid Christian education in a great loving environment this is the school for you:)

Posted April 13, 2012
After attending public school from k thru 4th grade I enrolled my child at Victor Valley Christian School. The academics far exceed that of public school. My child loves the extracurricular activities of band, baseball and choir among others. Unlike public school, most homework with the exception of quarterly reports are done at school. I have found the staff to be exceptionally kind and helpful. Many educational field trips. She is there to stay!! Would highly recommend to parents who's children are college bound.

Victor Valley Christian Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2012
I wouldn't recommend the school at all. I went there from preschool to 4th grade and the reason I left was because I was having difficulty keeping up with the homework they would give you and when my parents went to talk to the principal to see what could possibly help me she proceeded to say that I have a mental disability because I couldn't keep up and the other kids did fine. Of course my parents were offended due to the fact that I do not have a mental disability and I have not been back ever since.

Victor Valley Christian Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2011
I can honestly say that this school is not one i would reccomend to anyone. The staff can be very rude at times and the kids are extremely stuck up as well. It gives Christians a bad name. I was bullied while i was their, and some of the teachers sided with the bullies. They threatened to expel ME for what was going on. They did nothing to help. The kids are so used to the same friends that they do not like to interact with any new comers. However, Dr.Byrd can seem a little rough but she was the only one that i felt actually cared about what was going on.

Victor Valley Christian Elementary School
15260 Nisqualli Road, Victorville, CA  92395
Last modified Victor Valley Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Victor Valley Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top