Victorville, CA

Victor Valley Sda 5

Posted July 21, 2013
I attended this school K through 8th grade, 1984-1993. It prepared me well for high school and university level. While attending this school my education compared to my friends attending public was at least 2 years ahead. Student to teacher ratio is much better here compared to public school classrooms.

Victor Valley Sda 5

Posted October 31, 2005
This school is great! Parents are well informed about their child on a daily,if not weekly basis. For my son, this is the perfect school for him! Children get to explore the desert everyday, learn about nature, and most of all God. Children go to chapel to worship once a week, learn a bible verse every week, and do work at their level, not the grade level they are in. I rank it 5 stars.

Victor Valley Sda