Villa Park, CA

Serrano Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2012
What a great public school! Our daughter and son are currently attending Serrano. Our oldest graduated from there. It is truly a wonderful school. The principal is a workaholic, always available and around. The teachers are highly trained and really care for their students. They constantly try different programs to better educate our kids. Serrano offers all sort of enrichment programs during school and after school to engage the students to learn and grow.

Posted October 09, 2010
Great community school with excellent teachers and administrators!

Serrano Elementary School 2

Posted August 03, 2010
My son attended serrano and we as his parents can say that it was a big dissapointment. Not only did we never see the principal around the campus,not good!!! But some of the teachers there are very tough on the kids.. It was just a bad experience,but thank god he's going to be starting a new school. Rated one of the top schools in M.V.

Posted March 11, 2010
This school is good academic wise, but some of the staff can be a bit 'bully-like' iwith the way they speak to the children. I 've also noticed homework has been sent home without the lesson being taught, I am a parent not a teacher I would love it if the teachers could teach it BEFORE they send it home. Not all teachers do this most are good. There are also alot of volunteers here, which is great . It's nice to see this school has a lot of parents willing to lend a hand.

Serrano Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
Because they have the best leader in the education world....Roberta Lansman

Serrano Elementary School 4

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted August 30, 2007
My son's third grade teacher was completely inflexible about meeting my son's needs. Her behavior toward him was rigid and served to humiliate. The pricinpal was slow to respond to my requests for a meeting and when it finally did occur, she lacked the professionalism to follow up with me despite my written requests to her.

Serrano Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2006

Serrano Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2006
Overall, I found Serrano to be a great learning environment for my son. He is learning a great deal and seems to love everything about the school. My only concerns with the school are the lack of physical education classes, art and music classes.

Serrano Elementary School
17741 Serrano Avenue, Villa Park, CA  92861
Last modified Serrano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Serrano Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top