Bad
Good

Posted May 19, 2013
My son is in the ninth grade and has been attending TTH for one semester. He absolutely loves his school. Previously he attended private school where the focus was on grades and college. This approach just wasn't working for him. At TTH the focus is on careers and working. This includes the "how to get there". My 9th grader is now THINKING about what he would like to DO with his life. Every week he comes home excited about something. He says "mom I'm going to be an electrician" I take it all with a grain of salt because the next week the school will start a new project and he will want to do that. I'm excited as a parent because my child's eyes finally sparkle and he is excited about learning and his futures possibilities. He has fun at school while he is learning. The teachers call me if he is excelling in their class and they call to recommend tutoring. The class sizes are very small 15 or so per class. This school isn't for every. They are not large enough for an athletic department and they don't have many extra curricular activities. BUT this a wonderful school that provides exactly what my son needs. I have a feeling that attending TTH will be a defining moment for many kids

Posted December 05, 2011
By far this is one of the best schools!!! My son loves going to school! The staff and teachers go above and beyond to help your student succeed. The principal of this school cares about his students, staff and parents! They incorporate academics into fun activities and reward them often. No child gets left behind! Fantastic,Awesome and incredible school! My son and I are definetly happy we found this school! I give it 10 stars! Great job Trade Tech!

Posted August 06, 2011
they care about your kids and it showed in my childs perfomance at school. he likes his school and his teachers. i would give ten stars if i could .thank you trade tech

Posted May 06, 2011
I must agree with the parent below. This is an incredible school with the most incredibly caring staff members and teachers. I agree, it's a whole different ball game here and, yes, it's about time! I, too, wish more schools were set up to follow in the footsteps of NCTTHS. What a great learning environment they have set up here for our high schoolers. It's wonderful.

Posted October 07, 2009
Wow. I don't even know where to begin when it comes to NCTTHS. I cannot believe what a wonderful school and learning environment the teachers and staff have set up for our students here at this incredible school. I know that my son will excel in his studies (beyond our wildest dreams) under the guidance of such wonderfully enthusiastic teachers and staff members. It's a whole different ball-game at this school, and it's about time. Learning environments need to change in order to keep up with where we're at and where we're headed in our world today. I love that they 'get' that here at NCTTHS. Awesome school. Awesome teachers and staff members. Awesome learning environment. Thank you so much NCTTHS!

North County Trade Tech High School
1126 North Melrose Drive, Suite 301, Vista, CA  92083-3467
Last modified North County Trade Tech High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.