Vista, CA

Beaumont Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2014
The teacher seem nice but I believe they are more baby sitters than teachers. My daughter has been here 3 years now and it is time to look for another school! Not that I am racial because I am not, but my daughter is one of the few Caucasian children in this school and it totally makes a difference. When she first went none of the girls liked her because she didn't have brown hair and brown eyes. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. My daughter wanted to Dye her hair and get contacts. . In first grade!!! Totally SAD!

Posted August 14, 2014
At first I was open to the small school concept and didn't take the score serious . My son attended only one year , and unfortunately had a very bad experience . His first grade teacher seem very lazy and unprofessional in her persona and education towards the kids . Not once did I get any graded papers back or test scores to see the improvemt of my son . They have a morning round up for the kids and have a very unprofessional teacher get the kids excited by speaking to them in slang language " yo yo good morning kids" are you serious ! What are they teaching them . Also join he class for a school field trip and was very disappointed to see the way they watched the kids , the gave they parents 3 kids and let everyone go on their own , who's to say those parents are qualify of even safe around my son . I am not saying about all the staff there , but as far as my experience it was not the best. I would not give it a chance .

Beaumont Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2012
Beaumont is really a very special school! It has a "neighborhood" school feel to it, and the PTA really gets everyone involved. The teachers there are very experienced, and a couple staff members even went to Beaumont as a kid themselves! The Family Reading program is totally unique as it focuses on parents and kids reading together, and hosts "Family Fridays" where hundreds of parents are welcomed in to read with small groups of children. There is a new principal who just started, and is charting a positive course for the school that will only make Beaumont better. Parents are so excited for the new changes, and the future of our school. Go Beaumont Bears!

Posted April 19, 2012
Awful school!!! The Principal is highly unprofessional. Clearly is not out to help child or parents. She is very rude when speaking to and will not work with you. The teachers you can tell do NOT want to be there because they were forced to be at school because of the the lay offs and there low scoring.

Posted June 09, 2011
There is a strong sense of community at Beaumont. The teachers, principal, and staff care about their school and their students and are dedicated to helping every child succeed. Beaumont is like one big family and we are happy to have this gem right here in our own neighborhood!

Posted May 18, 2011
Awesome school. Amazing staff. We transfer our kids to go here. Quite possibly the best kindergarten teacher I have ever known. And I have worked at 3 different elementary schools and attend another.

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted June 07, 2008
Love the teachers, I have 3 children that have been and are still at Beaumont. They have frequent family events and everyone really takes care of eachother.

Posted May 28, 2008
I have 2 children attending Beaumont Elementary. We relocated from Oceanside School District and my children have been attending Beaumont. My oldest is a special needs student and the teachers and staff have been so wonderful. My sons previous school took a whole school school year and never finished an 'IEP' for my son. When we moved and changed districts, the Staff at beaumont got right on it and set a meeting to organize this the first couple of weeks after he started his lessons. Everyone there is so friendly my kids will stay at Beaumont.

Posted April 09, 2008

Beaumont Elementary School
550 Beaumont Drive, Vista, CA  92084
Last modified Beaumont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaumont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top