Bad
Good

This is a great school with teachers who care. You can only do so much when students do not speak English. The system is broke in that regard. The test results would be great if it were to the children who understand what their reading. It is the parents responsibility to teach their children English before they put them in an American school. To blame the school is simply not fair. This is America and our language is English. I would not go to France and expect them to teach my children French. I would work with them myself and then enroll them. Many parents simply do not have the patience or regard to do this for their children and it's sad.

Bobier has excellent teachers and puts them to good use. I would really like to see a dual immersion program for all children to learn to speak Spanish as well as those who speak it to learn to read and write. Ms. Alfonso works well to keep the classroom up to date and materials needed to learn in good supply. Far more parent involvement and family functions such as homework centers would really help bring up our test scores.

Bobier is in great need of help to improve standards by implementing a second, english learner section of the school for it's majority immigrant population.

I think bobier is a great school. I have heard many things about this school. I have to say that my oldest son attended bobier and my daughter goes to bobier now. I have never ever had a problem with either of them at all especially academically! I have to say the teachers are GREAT and so is MR. LACEY! good job to the staff of bobier!

I think that bobier has great teachers. They started a new rule that parents can only drop their children off in the front and back gates and let them walk alone to their classes including the kindergartners we weren't to happy about that. Having two older children that went to a different school and the experience was a little different they would letting the parents visit with the children and eat lunch with them. We thought that it would be like that at bobier instead the experience was unpleasant for us.

What a surprise Bobier has been! Our son started out at a Christian school for the first grade. The Christian school was not even willing to work with him!So, we put our first grader in a public school 2 months after school started. What a difference! The school worked with him and us and he excelled in all of his classes! My mind forever changed about public schools!My oldest child was school over half of his life in a Christian school and my husband and I always thought that it should go that way for our youngest. Little did we know! Two thumbs up for Bobier Elem!

Last modified Bobier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.